That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I guess that's a good point. Her exact message was: "Heyy I decided last minute to visit my friend in Boston so I'm going to have to rain check." I said "gotcha. have fun" and she responded with "ThanksFirst off...she did not flake. A flake is someone who does not show up after they said they would. She canceled a date...no big deal as people have lives and **** happens. Wait a couple of weeks and then reach out and ask her out. Anything but a yes you move on...another cancel you move on.
likely she will reach out within those two weeks because she is probably use to guys blowing them up after getting a taste but you are different and will not do that
time?Because it's extreme. A girl flaking once and you deleting her number, especially after she just came over and you banged a week earlier, is extreme. Flaking three times in a row? Fair. But once? Come on... This is just going to breed missed opportunities. Believe it or not, persisting has worked for me many times in the past. Not always, but sometimes it does pay off to chase. Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
#nextSetHad a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".
How should I proceed here?
A friend in Boston is likely a ex or some other dude. Next her. Her return means throater. Not play house.I guess that's a good point. Her exact message was: "Heyy I decided last minute to visit my friend in Boston so I'm going to have to rain check." I said "gotcha. have fun" and she responded with "Thanks"
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You all must get off on posting stupid sh!t like this. Chicks aren't always banging other dudes as much as you all seem to think. Why do you think there are forums full of sexually frustrated me like this one all over the internet?A friend in Boston is likely a ex or some other dude. Next her. Her return means throater. Not play house.
That's exactly what the married nice guy says about women, until he one day gets cheated on by his wife and end up on forums like this to better himself not to be as naive about women's true nature in the future.You all must get off on posting stupid sh!t like this. Chicks aren't always banging other dudes as much as you all seem to think. Why do you think there are forums full of sexually frustrated me like this one all over the internet?
All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".That's exactly what the married nice guy says about women, until he one day gets cheated on by his wife and end up on forums like this to better himself not to be as naive about women's true nature in the future.
After 10 years he most probably would have learned that women have much more sexual opportunities than men and are natural plate spinners. Unless something Korrupted his mind - like sexual frustration!
That doesn't stop you from adopting the correct mindset, does it? Couldn't think of a better place to start this mindset shift.All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
AW is not a good sign, but i would still enjoy banging her. Would not invest much on herSo update, and surprisingly a good one. Yesterday evening she hit me up letting me know she was back. Asked her how it was, she said she got some "much needed girl time", yada yada, then I said we should hangout later if she was up for it. She agreed and we ended up hanging out.
Think I've gotta keep my distance with her emotionally though. First of all, she's fresh out of a LTR. Also, the day after both of our hangouts she's posted... Interesting snapchat pics on her story. After the first hangout it was an ass pic in yoga pants, and today she had a booty pic of her on her knees and in the tight shorts she wore over last night with the caption "single and ready to mingle". I'm not mad about it or anything--she's fresh out of a LTR and can post whatever she wants, just find it odd that she does it the day after we hungout both times. Can't tell if she's trying to get my attention (indirectly), someone else's attention, or everyone's attention.
This choir boy thinks they are all awaiting marriage for him. Hah!You all must get off on posting stupid sh!t like this. Chicks aren't always banging other dudes as much as you all seem to think. Why do you think there are forums full of sexually frustrated me like this one all over the internet?
Please. Another theory from a guy who has never seen a vagina before.All this talk, but we all know only about 1% or less of the dudes on this forum are actually actively "spinning plates".
A man should never chase a woman. EVER. His dignity and pride is worth way more than sex. If the woman has any use for the man, she will chase. Then the man can decide what he wants to do. But for the man to go out of his way and chase women? Beta talk.Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I vote this. She just got out of a LTR like you said and is marketing herself to ride the **** carousel. Just enjoy your turn and do not invest at all, as others said. Start looking for other plates/prospects in the mean time so that when(not if) she does blow you off(and she will), you will have other options on hand.everyone's attention.
She wants all male attention and her caption telegraphs "i'm ready to slvt it up, who's down?!"Can't tell if she's trying to get my attention (indirectly), someone else's attention, or everyone's attention.
Cool man, Just enjoy the temporary ride and fvck her like it will be your last. That's what I always do because you never know...Update:
Posted a pic on snap yesterday and she hit me up...
Her: You're cute
Me: That makes two of us
Her:
Me: I want you this weekend. Let's hangout fri or sat
Her: Me too. I'm busy those days. How about sunday?
Me: Sunday sounds good. It's a date
Her: See you then
Me: Can't wait
Her: Me too
Also more ass pics on her snap story. Also saw her on tinder lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if fri/sat was her seeing other dudes, but she's also moving, so it could be that.
Good stuff. But there's both good AND bad news with this chick..Update:
Posted a pic on snap yesterday and she hit me up...
Her: You're cute
Me: That makes two of us
Her:
Me: I want you this weekend. Let's hangout fri or sat
Her: Me too. I'm busy those days. How about sunday?
Me: Sunday sounds good. It's a date
Her: See you then
Me: Can't wait
Her: Me too
Also more ass pics on her snap story. Also saw her on tinder lmao. Wouldn't be surprised if fri/sat was her seeing other dudes, but she's also moving, so it could be that.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.