Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to play the date when chick is sick.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Summary...

Took a chick out I've been working on for a while. Legit HB9, get's looks and comments everywhere we go. While on the date she tells me she thinks she's getting sick and is coughing as the night progresses. I think to myself: aight, display self control and realize you've got a limit to how much you can get on a sick date.

Everything goes good, get her back to my place, feel her up, cuddle for several hours, but didn't try and kiss her at all.

When it comes time for her to leave, I walk her out, and go for a kiss on the left cheek. She tries to intercept me with her mouth so I switch it up and hit her up on the right cheek. Kind of an awkward exchange.

She looks and me and says something to the effect of "Are you that worried about getting sick?" I smiled back, gave her a quick peck on the lips and wished her a good night.

My thought is, why would I want to kiss a sick chick? Come back when you're healthy and I'll kiss the **** outta you and continue to escalate.

Seemed like the best frame to keep instead of looking like the guy who is sooo excited to kiss a hot chick that he's willing to get sick for a kiss.

Did I handle this correct?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are allowed to show interest in a girl! It is not a bad thing when you wanna kiss her in spite of the risk of getting sick, she won't look at that as 'being desperate' or anything.

So if you really wanted to kiss her but didn't do it becaue you didn't want to appear 'too excited', I think you did not handle the situation correctly.

Just my two cents.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude, if you're cuddled that close to her for that long, chances are you're gonna catch what she's got. :p

Just saying.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
When she said that I would be like "You bet your sweet little ass I don't want to get sick. Come back when you feel better and I'll make love to you all night, until then, I have no idea who you got that **** from and I don't want it." Then you say "I'll see you in a week my dear, take some antibiotics." Fuvk that, I don't want to catch a cold from some bitvch that is not my girlfriend. Rotten ass puvsy. I'll bet she got it from swallowing some guys load.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
When she said that I would be like "You bet your sweet little ass I don't want to get sick. Come back when you feel better and I'll make love to you all night, until then, I have no idea who you got that **** from and I don't want it." Then you say "I'll see you in a week my dear, take some antibiotics." Fuvk that, I don't want to catch a cold from some bitvch that is not my girlfriend. Rotten ass puvsy. I'll bet she got it from swallowing some guys load.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly...