Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to play long game?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a chick who you cannot bang due to logistical reasons, so you decide to go the long game route. What is the best way to go about this?

Do you ping every now and then to keep you fresh in their minds, or do you let them come to you.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value giving text once every week or two--just something funny or related to her or something cool that happened to you or a small piece of drama (I.e. "WTF Marie" & then don't respond). Let convo run 2-3 texts a piece (sometimes more, sometimes less); end it on a high note.

Eventually she'll start investing on not letting the convos die out (chasing).

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great topic. Many a times, plates are out of reach initially or for long stretches. For me, the trouble is getting sucked into long text convos. I like the advice above. My addition would be to mix it up with response times and/or days/times you text. If she's expecting you to text every Sunday night, text her Monday morning instead. If it's just a plate, you SHOULD be banging (or at least trying to bang) other chicks anyways.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see them, when I see them. No effort required.

Serenity

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't bother with it. If I can't see them it's pointless to me. Might have sent a text when whatever prevents contact is over, but no texting to try keeping interest up. There's enough options around anyways.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was trying to maintain long range interest I would just try to keep it funny and light, maybe play text games and joke around alot. Eventually meetup for fun and frolic, I would not take it serious at all.

Serenity

Reaction score
@deesade Oh, thanks for the context, makes sense. I'm not qualified to respond to this then, as I live in Norway and beautiful is all around me, locally. British women aren't pretty so I can understand why this is necessary.

My argument still stands regarding a beta long distance relationship though.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest OP not listen to guys that haven't done it, and don't know what they are talking about.

Blind leading the blind at times.
It's not worth doing.

Guys with HIGH VALUE don't need to waste their time on such a desperate quest lol. If you've never done it, it means you've never been desperate.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah c'mon Norwegian girls are internationally known as being hot. But they ve always seemed kind of cold to me. Never had much luck with them personally.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah c'mon Norwegian girls are internationally known as being hot. But they ve always seemed kind of cold to me. Never had much luck with them personally.
Same, here.

Serenity

Reaction score
If Norwegian girls are the salt of the earth, then why were you fvcking foreign prostitutes?
Curiosity and it was only one prostitute, my curiosity about that is satisfied. Norwegians are better.
You gotta warm them up, but after that they're awesome. They are hot, they get a lot of attention they don't want and they're not idiots. That's a recipe for being hard to get, but if you think their cool is an obstacle then so it is. I never had much luck with anyone not Norwegian, except one Danish chick but that's kinda the same.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which makes sense. They have their own vibe and it probably takes a while to get on that wavelength.

I've had plenty of Eastern central and southern European women but Northern is fresh Territory for me.

Note I didn't bag them for being that way. I said I'd never had much luck - it's on me. I'm sure if I was in Norway I d adapt pretty quickly.

They are pretty rare in Australia so it's hard to get the Ks on the clock.

Always happy to learn. Any tips on warming them up?

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually quite appropriate for me. I was in the U.K. And Europe Last year and met two women. One originally from Denmark who lives in London. We spent a night together and she's coming to see me this summer. I've noticed the texting is increasing leading up to her visit.

The second I met in Berlin...she's based in London has a boyfriend but was giving strong interest. We had dinner in London the night before I left. She's expressed an interest in flying out to see me as well. I'm trying to rope her in slowly. Based on her career she's also thinking of migrating to my side of the world...so there's definitely some possibility there.

But yeah...I'm also not solely focusing on these women. I have local plates I'm spinning too.

Saying all that to say...long game does have its place I think

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying all that to say...long game does have its place I think
Yeah. Like it's literally just another tool to have in your toolset. Sometimes you just need a hammer; but sometimes you need to sand the wood, first. Nothing inherently desperate about it--it all comes down to your mindset.