"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to pick-up a cashier

Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
I was in this situation many times. What worked for me is to go there often so she remembers me and we just get to know each other step by step/shopping after shopping.
But actually, what to do in a situation when she works there just one time per week and you know you can just come there one more time because then youre moving out of town? She remembers me, but only last time I asked her how shes doing. Basically, we havent talked more but I feel good vibe between us, I would really like to get to know her more. But I really have no idea how to set up a date with her during a 40 second time period , there is always a lot of people. And I don't know if its good to put her on the spot in front of everybody. If she would be alone or away from the cashing chair , I would have no problem doing it but now Im limited by time and the fact we don't know nothing about each other.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
she's probably just being polite because it's her job. if you want to polarize her then hand her a business card and tell her 'you should hit me up when you get off, we can talk groceries' with a james bond grin. what she does will give you all the info you need. if she calls or texts later she's clearly interested. if she doesn't accept your card or claims to have a boyfriend then you're clearly not her type.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Tell the truth - You're moving out of town but you'd like to stay in touch, let's exchange numbers

Who cares who's around. Balls win the day. She'll probably be flattered
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Be prepared for “sorry I have a boyfriend, if I didn’t I’d love to!” line. Don’t get caught off guard by it so have an answer plan just Incase she deploys it on you.
 
Top