"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to pick one of the two gals... in a bus?..

Mister X

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Russia, Veliky Novgorod
Look, people!

Yaesterday I've been trying to get home. I got on a bus, and when I entered it looked around as usual, trying to evaluate the setting.

And there she was sitting, with her shiny black wonder hair, prettiest smile, glancing at me permanently...

But the fukk was that there was another female sitting by her who looked about 45 (the 1st one was smth like 20) chatting with her and distracting her attention from my outgoing personality.

And, having taken the "slut factor" into consideration I didn't manage to take ma balls to her. We exchanged another pair of peeks and I left the bus for it was my bus station.

Later I thought about that peculiar situation and tryed to find a way out if it happens again. My native collegues suggested me 2 variants:

1. Interfere into their convo with smth like "You mind if interrupt you for a moment? No? Then, please, let me make an acquaintance with your daughter (if she was the daughter).

2. Imagine they were just friends and try to pickup both of them simultaneously.

In conclusion I'd like to mention, that I thought about a "writing a message and handing it" variant. With a line like "You're by far the most stunnungly beautiful lady I've ever met. I'd like to go out with you sometime, call me "12345678".

Your help-variants are anticipated, gents!

With sincere respect. Mister X
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Looking back upon the situation, one thing you could've done is sit down near them, find a suitable moment, and then strike up a friendly, light convo with "both" of them. THis way, the older woman doesnt get jealous, and therefore there wont be any chance of a ****block. Appeal to both, but when you are about to depart, ask for the number of the younger one. Simple :)
 

Mister X

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Russia, Veliky Novgorod
Hey you're so clever...
There's not enough space for 3 of us to sit. The si is only for 2 persons. And it occured in the evning, when all the people were returning home, so almosts all the seats were taken already!..
 

Mister X

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Russia, Veliky Novgorod
Hey you're so clever...
There's not enough space for 3 of us to sit. The sit is only for 2 persons. And it occured in the evning, when all the people were returning home, so almosts all the seats were taken already!..
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
1. He said sit near him, not with them. It sounds like you're making excuses.

2. That note is a bad idea.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top