How to pass this test

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I dont think this is even a shyt test but I dont know. Lately I am starting to have succes with women. I had 3 girls practically raping me in a good way because they were jealous of another girl receiving kino. Anyway my main interest is getting shoulder surgery. As of now I have passed **** tests with flying colors. Since I have all of the same classes as her she asked me to get her homework everyday for her for 3 days. I agreed i said "its goin to cost you though" but never specified. This seemingly saddend her. I think I took it too far

Right now I feel like crap though. I took it as a shyt test when she genuinly needed help. How do I get by this and still not be a jerk? Should I hold up on making her pay me back. What to do

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Upthere said:
First off I dont think this is even a shyt test but I dont know. Lately I am starting to have succes with women. I had 3 girls practically raping me in a good way because they were jealous of another girl receiving kino. Anyway my main interest is getting shoulder surgery. As of now I have passed **** tests with flying colors. Since I have all of the same classes as her she asked me to get her homework everyday for her for 3 days. I agreed i said "its goin to cost you though" but never specified. This seemingly saddend her. I think I took it too far

Right now I feel like crap though. I took it as a shyt test when she genuinly needed help. How do I get by this and still not be a jerk? Should I hold up on making her pay me back. What to do

Calm down, first of all, that was NOT a shyt test, second of all, you said NOTHING wrong. If you think that is being a jerk, you should hear some of things I say.

Don't even give this a second thought, get her homework, then call her up (I assume you have her number) and tell her you'll bring it over. See what happens from there.

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading what I posted I now see why you said calm down. Lol. In no way am I worried. I just feel kinda bad because of her reaction. She seemed hurt. I think I am over thinking this.

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
its goin to cost you though
my only guess is she probably didn't understand what you meant.
FYI: what you said was not jerky or even close to being mean..

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've said such worse things to people.
i girls away message is "pilates. :)"
i just said "your ass could use the workout."
lol.
what you said is no biggy, i said more mean shti all the time. chill n go with the flow. :)