Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to open up women at grocery store/"day game"?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at Costco, I shop their regularly for a good portion of my groceries. Anyway, it was pretty busy and when I first walked in I noticed this very attractive woman that was somewhere around my age, early 20s to late 30s, that had amazing hips and ass and was very pretty. I didn't want to stalk her but at o one point I was in the bread section and she by chance was walking by and browsing through the different selections they had available. I wanted to approach or open up a conversation but I couldn't think of what to say and there were also a bunch of people around, which was honestly a major reason why I froze up. I ended up just going back to my business but it immediately made me come up with ideas of what to do in a situation like this in the future.

It's been years since I've approached or tried opening a conversation with a woman for interest related reasons.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Don't think of it as approaching at all, this will put unnecessary pressure on you.
Make a comment about trying out a different brand and ask her if she ever has it. Gauge her response and body language to move the conversation or peacefully bow out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to everyone. I’ve frozen up prior to approaches.

Costco isn’t a place I would think of as good for approaches. Too many women in multiple person households, which means a lot of cohabiting & married women. It’s possible to get an unattached person there with a roommate or two, but likely not one who lives alone.

You can easy open a woman about something in her grocery basket. Be prepared to ramble about how what’s in her basket made an impression on you. Another thing I’ve done is approach in a spice or seasoning aisle & discuss recipes the spice/seasoning is used in making. Alcohol sections are good for discussing brand experiences with specific wine bottles. It’d be difficult to talk about getting shiit faced on Miller Lite, Bud Light, or Busch. I’ve approached women in grocery stores too based on shirts or color combos they were wearing.

Billtx49

Reaction score
In today’s grocery store, women care about quality, price, and selection. Any derivative comment or question about one or more of those will usually get her initial response.
Then there’s always the old cucumber trick, get a laugh every time I see it in this movie.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situational openers are great. Women loved to be asked their opinion about everything.

I am going to do more grocery store work. I saw a fine woman today with one of those asses that wave at me as she walked. I didnt open her but tomorrow starts.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about shvt around you man...ya know, the food? Maybe comment on how delicious or healthy something is.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are standing in line, at one those trendy organic grocery stores, you can comment on the hipster cashier.

Ask something like,
“Do you think his bike has a single gear? Have you ever seen how they brake?”

If she gets it, great.
If she doesn’t, great.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at Costco, I shop their regularly for a good portion of my groceries. Anyway, it was pretty busy and when I first walked in I noticed this very attractive woman that was somewhere around my age, early 20s to late 30s, that had amazing hips and ass and was very pretty. I didn't want to stalk her but at o one point I was in the bread section and she by chance was walking by and browsing through the different selections they had available. I wanted to approach or open up a conversation but I couldn't think of what to say and there were also a bunch of people around, which was honestly a major reason why I froze up. I ended up just going back to my business but it immediately made me come up with ideas of what to do in a situation like this in the future.

It's been years since I've approached or tried opening a conversation with a woman for interest related reasons.
Warn here sternly that whatever she is about to purchase is a grave, grave mistake - something you've read in the Journal of Amazing Facts, which may or may not have other pertinent and awesome facts relating to the interaction.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk around with a case of Magnum XLs in your cart.

I buy condoms at the grocery store. It’s funny to see the looks some women make when they notice.

I don’t approach. I just start conversations. Keep walking if they ignore you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to look for the one's open to talk. I recently recounted the first time I succeeded in a grocery store. I made eye contact with this woman there, she gave me a big smile. I made a comment about something she had, that I was looking for. I told her it was my first time in the store (lie lol) and if she could show me where it was. She took me to where it was. I made convo the entire time and at the end I asked for and got phone number. I went on a number of dates with her.

There's many angles you can come from. You can ask for help, ask opinion of something you are "considering getting" etc. Like in every situation it doesn't really matter what you say as long as it fits with the situation (and the woman is open to the interaction)

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@IKO69 nailed this.

Easiest method is to mention something in her cart and ask where it is exactly like he did. Granted, this can a challenging approach due to what the OP mentioned with other people being around. Smile, be friendly, and then strike up a conversation with her. You are working to get the number here and not immediately go out for a drink after.

Just understand that like any cold approach, you have nothing to lose. If she is unfriendly or looks at you like you have four eyes, don't let it phase you. Just move on with your day and give yourself a pat on the back for trying. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply acknowledging her when she puts herself in your bubble with eye contact, grin and "Hi there", or "Hello". an interested woman with good social skills will pick up the slack and probably say something to the effect of "How are you today?" This gives you the opportunity to talk about the cool thing you are going to do or the cool thing that just happened, or the cool experience the both of you just shared or witnessed. "did you see that guy drop the jar of Jam on Aisle 13? He just walked away like nothing happened."

Alternatively, commenting on her cart contents with a cold read. I did this once with a couple and it turned out they had a restaurant that they invited me to for a soft opening.

Don't just do it with attractive women. Older men and women love to chat and it makes it easier when you do meet a cute hottie or a MILF oozing sexuality.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today’s grocery store, women care about quality, price, and selection. Any derivative comment or question about one or more of those will usually get her initial response.
Then there’s always the old cucumber trick, get a laugh every time I see it in this movie.
One of the all-time MsILF!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk around with a case of Magnum XLs in your cart.

I buy condoms at the grocery store. It’s funny to see the looks some women make when they notice.

I don’t approach. I just start conversations. Keep walking if they ignore you.
Are you saying men should try CondomPurchaseGame? :rolleyes:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to stand awkwardly around the potato bin and ask all the nearby ladies if they like french fried potaters in my best Slingblade voice.

Mmm-hmm.

Aren't you bald, OP?

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying men should try CondomPurchaseGame? :rolleyes:
ProphylacticMaxxing

I throw in a box from time to time. Fits appropriately with the other h&ba items. Some will notice and smile. I think they check us out more than we think but they hide it well.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProphylacticMaxxing

I throw in a box from time to time. Fits appropriately with the other h&ba items. Some will notice and smile. I think they check us out more than we think but they hide it well.
They do, I've always been of that opinion. Women are always checking out men they are just better about it. To increase one's chances helps to look inviting; exercise if you are skinny or overweight, dress sensibly and look approachable.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the basis of Roosh's "Day Bang" method in the grocery store.
Do you like them french fried potaters? I like to eat them in my shed. Mmm hmm.