Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to open up to women online that I am divorced and a father of two?

datingonlove

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been divorced not too long and have two kids with me. It’s been a couple of years since then but I feel like I’m ready to get back into the game and find someone.

I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person. I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive. But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating and while I was searching for some trusted and decent dating sites, I came across AFA

I’m honestly rusty with everything. I absolutely don’t know what to do and how to approach a woman online. I feel as though there are many key points I should mention in my personal information page, but I’m lost.

If I do match with a woman from abroad, I’m clueless as to how I can make a connection. How can I tell her about my past marriage and the fact that I’m a father of two children? I hear that younger women don’t find these things attractive. I’m nervous at the thought of never finding the right woman.

I can easily say that having nobody to love you after a tough divorce is hard to deal with. I would like to open my doors again to love and maybe find a woman who’s truly the one for me.

It’s been difficult these past few years of being a single father and with my age advancing. I try to keep an open mind and to stay positive. I just really need some help with all this. Any kind of advice and some tips will greatly boost my confidence. Thank you so much in advance!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person.
Neither did I, but I got out there, practised, and learned how to make women attracted to me.

I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive.
According to your profile, you're 28 years old. I'm 39, and my age hasn't been an issue.

But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating
There are a few things you should know about online dating...

- You have to put more effort into finding a date than you need to when meeting women in real life
- For me, I have to send about 30 messages to get one date. I have better odds meeting women in real life
- Even if you can meet a woman on the internet, you're still going to have problems interacting with the woman in real life because you didn't work on your real life interaction skills. You will have difficulty moving past the first date.
- Many woman on internet dating sites have very little intention of meeting men in real life. I've taken breaks from online dating, only to return and see the same bytches on the site. They're doing it for the purpose of getting attention as opposed to the purpose of "romance".

If you get nights off from your kids, those are the nights you should be going out and meeting people. Build yourself a social circle, and you'll start meeting women. Make it your goal to learn how to interact with them.