"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to number close in a group?

coin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
I failed to number close tonight. Maybe I was AFC, maybe I wimped out, I don't know.

Situation: there's a girl I like and who I think kind of likes me (no bad signals, but I don't really know her well so I'm not sure if the good signals are just directed at me or that's how she is with everyone)

We were at a dinner with a ton of other people. I came late and was not sitting anywhere near her. As we were leaving, I talked to her briefly but never when others weren't around.

In this situation, when/how is a good way to get the number?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
All depends on the situation.

Do you know the group? If not then you should ask consent of the friend. You know the friend and the target will be talking about you after you leave, it is better to be treated as a "nice guy" by the friend, then an assh0le. Girls take their friends' opinion as GOSPEL.

If you are friends with the group, then there is no problem in getting her number in the group. No one will c0ckblock you.

However, like the above poster said, it is best to isolate first as there will be less ASD to deal with.
 

coin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
I know the group - so wait, I should ask her friend's opinion first? Her friend is also a friend of mine and likes me (not in a sexual way, but we're friends).

Her friend that is my friend is a girl and is married, btw. I think they probably talk a lot about guys and stuff.
 
Top