“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to NOT Laugh

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Dude, if you like laughing, its a great thing. Nothing cheers up cloudy days more than someone who's always got a contagious laugh goin.

However, if u really wanna, its not too hard to supress it though physical force. Its kinda like choking down a hiccup.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nothing at all, I always laugh hard, ESPECIALLY at my own jokes. I probably laugh more than the other people put together :p It's a good thing mate, lightens up everyone :)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You can't change it IMO. It's the brain chemistry.

Some people laugh, some cry, some yell and some act indifferent.

4 personality types
 

-k2

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Its only bad if you laugh at something thats not funny imo. Most of the time when I think of something funny, its because in my mind I thought it was funny, so it seems natural to laugh. Most of the time i cant control myself anyways, cause its pretty damn funny.

But its prolly just in my mind.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I do that all the time and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it's more automatic than being triggered by a funny thing. I especially laugh at ironic things more so than others around me.
 

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
does anyone else here laugh at random times when some things ppl say (which r not funny) remind you of something in the past that has occured which was hilarious?
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, I'm always smirking and snig gering at completely random times. Everyone says I have an active imagination

edit: ahahahah it blocked out nig ger
 

TommiV

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
lol, yeah, people are always saying to me "what are you smirking at?" when I'm just there and haven't said anything for a while...

Usually there something going on in my head maybe from a coment someone said that reminded me of something else... I think its an illness but at least I'm smiling... lol :)
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Keep a needle in your pocket and whenever you laugh at yourself poke yourself.

It's sorta like the dog slobbering with the bell. It overrides the normal brain signals.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by deeloo
does anyone else here laugh at random times when some things ppl say (which r not funny) remind you of something in the past that has occured which was hilarious?
no, but i know a girl that does it and manages to piss everyon off
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
laughing at your own comments/jokes may backfire.

i knew a few guys who thought this guy's jokes were corny, plus he was laughing at his own corny jokes which made him look even dumber...
just a thought.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Only laugh WHEN other people get it and laugh as well, then you can laugh.

Or when they start looking confused.
 

taqueso

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
the middle of nowhere
I almost never laugh at my own jokes and I often feel it makes then not go over well. People will laugh but it dies out quickly. When I laugh, others seem to start laughing more quickly (don't want to miss the bus, i guess) and laugh longer. I think I need to work on this from the opposite end of the spectrum.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
When you laugh, a lot of times people will laugh even if they don't get it, or even if they think it isn't funny... because they're trying to be polite.

If you don't laugh, and they do, it's because they think you're funny. Otherwise, it's sometimes hard to tell.

To avoid laughing, I usually kind of let my mind turn off for a minute, and I might clench my jaw very slightly. It takes practice to say something that you find hilarious and not laugh, but you can do it. It's sort of like going into a trance.

I doubt that helps, but I will say that the people I know are infinitely more funny when they don't laugh at their own stuff.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
thats a good thing to do. i find that when ppl say something funny and they dont laugh at their own jokes or comments just makes it so much more funny. and even more when you say something funny and you try to get out of it like "anyways as i was saying...." makes it so much more smooth and funny as well.
it was hard at first to not laugh, but if i do i just think about something serious right after....
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Personally I think it's different saying a joke for the first time compared to saying one you've already used.

If I've only just thought of something in my head, I haven't had a chance to laugh about it yet. Forcing yourself to restrain laughs in this case is unhealthy
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Who cares, I try to cut back but now that I think about it, who cares. Stop worrying, that's what I'm going to do, and you should do that too :) PEER PRESSURE.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Quite often I meet people who force themselves to laugh if I'm laughing "to keep the mood"

I can't deal with them. It kills my mood, cause it feel like the person is fake
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
watch howard stern..... most of the time he keeps a straight face, and is funny as hell... can you imagine if he laughed at all his jokes....?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top