“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How to not cheat?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,135
Although Venom is a muppet at times ;) :lol: he is 100% right.

The best way to not cheat is by being a b1tchazz who is unattractive. Ofcourse you can play the moral guy, but when hot women throw themselves at you....

Most men will flourish LATER in life. So a man might be 30,40 even 50 and (finally) experience attention that he never had, equivalent of a hot 25. Y.o woman. After a man gets his shyte together 360 he just might be "that guy" that women want...

The combination of being redpill aware, taken to the cleaners before AND being attractive? Might as well reap the benefits and get some unforgettable experiences .

Call me a bastard, but I WILL feck your girl if she throws the p00sy at me and she's hot. I've payed my moral duties multiple/ numerous times by being the good bluepilll beta b1tchazz nice guy, and eventually( can take years) it was the WOMAN who tried to ditch me/ cheat on me/ take a break from me ect for new d1ck (to say it bluntly). And I felt like a damn fool knowing I myself rejected multiple hot women for one woman who eventually would leave anyway...

Im a one man army, the absolute star in my own movie. I dont care about anything else but myself and my kids.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top