"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

How to "next" a girl in a rude way

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Usually I just let them slide, and cut off all communication. However, this time I just feel the need to rub it in, get this girl pissed. So i've already made up my mind that I wanna tell her goodbye...in a nice but RUDE way haha.

I'm thinking of saying.."Well I guess it was great knowing you..until you transformed into a you know what, anyways goodbye!"

Should I just straight up say "b1tch" instead of "a you know what"?


any other suggestions.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Usually I just let them slide, and cut off all communication. However, this time I just feel the need to rub it in, get this girl pissed. So i've already made up my mind that I wanna tell her goodbye...in a nice but RUDE way haha.

I'm thinking of saying.."Well I guess it was great knowing you..until you transformed into a you know what, anyways goodbye!"

Should I just straight up say "b1tch" instead of "a you know what"?


any other suggestions.
One thing I said to a girl I really disliked was "It was nice knowing you. Feel free to crawl under a rock and die." Sounds harsh, but she deserved it and more.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Re: Re: How to "next" a girl in a rude way

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
One thing I said to a girl I really disliked was "It was nice knowing you. Feel free to crawl under a rock and die." Sounds harsh, but she deserved it and more.
wow..that's a little tooooooooooooo harsh haha.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I think you are going about it all wrong. Trying to seek revenge on a girl by acting rude and childlike is only going to raise her ego and lower your status in her eyes because it suggests to her that she has gotten under your skin so to speak.

The best revenge is to show her that you are living well and leading a happy life in spite of her.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by sapphire
I think you are going about it all wrong. Trying to seek revenge on a girl by acting rude and childlike is only going to raise her ego and lower your status in her eyes because it suggests to her that she has gotten under your skin so to speak.

The best revenge is to show her that you are living well and leading a happy life in spite of her.
Well put. I couldn't agree more!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
or mayyyyyyybe....

ya... By saying that u are letting her know that she "got to you", and she will probably try and mess your name with anyone possible.... rather just end it in a mutual manner and act as if u dont really give a sh!t about her, or the fact that she wont be in your life anymore, this will be more hurtfull to her (cause she will feel as if she was JUST an "object" to you.) ;)

This way she has nothing bad to say about you, AND she ends up feeling like sh!t.

Just a thought:rolleyes:

Laterz...
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I agree. You don't want to be known as a rude ****... it will only hurt you in the future. So just suck it up this time.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
the way people on this board actually cultivate egocentricity never ceases to amaze me.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Sharpshooter, to answer your first question; assuming you haven't told her off just yet, and assuming you can still employ the 'detachment tactic'.

This is what I did to one girl who was playing me, and she's still royally pi$$ed at me (so it's field tested and proven -trust me)

Take the 'detachment' tactic a little further. The detachment tactic; is where you give a girl tons of attention, feed her ego, make her feel like she's queen b of the whole frickin world, then you CUT HER OFF until she practically begs you for more of your attention (which she now misses desperately). Now instead of taking her back, you PERMANENTLY CUT HER OFF, and then chase, flirt, date... all the other girls you know (preferably in her presence) like you should be doing anyway-right!

This begs the question, is it worth all this effort? I say if it makes you feel better, then Yah it is!. As long as it doesn't distract you from the other, more important things in your life!
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
the reason I wanna do this is because she's got the upper hand on me right now (hasn't returned an important call)

i don't wanna bow out like a puss, so i'm just gonna tell her straight up what I think of her and I'M gonna END this once and for all.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
I do not recommend that you end it badly ... you only look weak and you justify in her mind and everyone else's minds (like everyone she'll tell, among others) that she was correct in not being interested in you.

Having said that, the rudest thing I've ever heard said to break off with a woman was this:

"You're nothing but a semen receptacle."
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This is interesting because I feel the same way about the girl from "7 dates until I found her inner b i t c h"

The reason I want to ***** her out a bit is that I feel I was a bit apologetic for the things that set her off. I don't think my actions warranted such rude behavior on her part.

The detachment idea sounds great. I have no interest in dating this girl further, but using her as a psychological experiment to practice how to act if a girl I actually cared about alot did this could be useful.

I already have New Years plan with a new girl that I was more interested in anyways. But I want to feel like I left with the upper hand in this case.
 

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Haha, this girl I know flaked on me this weekend and I ended up ****ing a hotter chick that night anyhow. She was at a party at my house this weekend.

Me : I wanted to thank you for flaking on me Friday.
Her : Are you being sarcastic?
Me : No, I'm being 100% serious for once in my life. Thank you, my night went much better because of it.
Her : I was wondering why you didn't call. Now you have to tell me what happened.
Me : I met a girl. We'll leave it at that.

Her reaction was priceless, and made my night.
 

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
calvran, LOL!

I'm making a mental note of that right now, and will be using that, (whether it's the truth or not) the very next time a girl flakes on me.

I can just imagine the look on her face, priceless indeed!!
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
you can send her some black roses. just do a search on the net for them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by sharpshooter
Usually I just let them slide, and cut off all communication. However, this time I just feel the need to rub it in, get this girl pissed. So i've already made up my mind that I wanna tell her goodbye...in a nice but RUDE way haha.

I'm thinking of saying.."Well I guess it was great knowing you..until you transformed into a you know what, anyways goodbye!"

Should I just straight up say "b1tch" instead of "a you know what"?


any other suggestions.
Whoa, she really did a number on 'ya, didn't she?
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
If I want to get back at a b1tch, I find a kind let down is the most insulting of all. I.e "You're a nice person, but not really my type. Hope there are no hard feelings" or "I'd rather we just be friends" or anything that implies that you are not physically attracted to her. The more polite and kind you word it, the more convincing it will sound and the more it will wound her ego.
 

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
2
Tell her she is startin to get chubby and that she has been lookin uglier and uglier everyday to u. And start flirten wit people she close too. I think that would get her good.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
You guys are just too nice.

Some of my best friends just end like:

"**** you, you ****ing bitx, i'm sick and tired of you crazy bitx!!"


They just keep crawling back, and humilliating themselves.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Guys, the best way to get back at an ex is to let her see that you are not only surviving without her, you're doing better! Get in better shape and date a prettier woman. Just consider it as trading in your old model. It works every time.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top