Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to move onto heavy petting?

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
im stuck and dont know what to do!
now im stuck on making out with the girl but dont know when or how to make a move for the next stage. Note that the girl is very conservative and also a virgin.
The IL is very high as she would place my hand on her legs when we watch a movie, but me being unsure has always avoided the controvertial area's.

advice?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go gradually.... start by caressing up and down her arms, back, legs... eventually move on to the ass. If she becomes uncomfortable - you know you're already screwed. If she kinda likes it..... keep going...
gradual, very smoothly, and very softly.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you have to be ABSOLUTELY sure of yourself or she will be very uncomfortable. If your confident in your ways she will go along with anything.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
confidence is not a problem as my friends genearlly think im a little bit overconfident. however im concerned that by moving toward a stage the girl is not ready to reach i will jeoperdize our general happiness together.
but then gettin stuck on light petting is boring

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go into it nice and slow, and if she objects go back to light petting for a few minutes. After a while, try again, and if she objects slow it down again. Then try one more time after a lil while, and if she rejects the advance again, then something's wrong there.