Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Meet Women Playing Warcraft

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I've also heard of people 'marrying' two Everquest characters. If I was playing the game, and came across a freakin' wedding, I'd start hacking away at the bride... or the groom, whichever is uglier.

lol

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the chick in the photo stripped down to nothing but a tee-shirt to get a BETA TESTER account for WoW

the picture is on page 3 of the article

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its probably the "holy grail" for male gamers to meet attractive female gamers. But I bet the irony is, attractive female gamers don't want male gamers! ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Funny, I've also heard of people 'marrying' two Everquest characters. If I was playing the game, and came across a freakin' wedding, I'd start hacking away at the bride... or the groom, whichever is uglier.

lol
I met a friend of my friends who married this woman in Everquest, then moved from Cali to Florida to marry her in real life. He was 19 she was about mid 30's.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read the article they say some people pay upwards of 500$ to buy game accounts.

Pay money for intangibles such as this? Rediculous! I play video games too but the only money I ever spent on it was buying the game.

As for trying to meet women on these things? Don't be rediculous.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they say we all are looking for Attractive Female Gamers, well not me lol, i know some people that play these games a lot, it just makes me laugh, when ever i hear someone i know talking aobut RPG's im like "WHAT!! you have a rocket propeled grenade?!?! what the fcuk you doing with that!" :p

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Umm...yeah...ok, weird. :crazy:

Ps. That chick looks f*ckin psycho...

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
...when ever i hear someone i know talking aobut RPG's im like "WHAT!! you have a rocket propeled grenade?!?! what the fcuk you doing with that!" :p
Hahaha yeah I agree with that!

Whenever I hear some guys talk about stuff like that in public (eg. "I destroyed his kingdom and stole his money" or "I killed him last night then took his castle"), it just sounds bizarre. Especially if a police officer is nearby.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
Whenever I hear some guys talk about stuff like that in public (eg. "I destroyed his kingdom and stole his money" or "I killed him last night then took his castle"), it just sounds bizarre. Especially if a police officer is nearby.
yeah defintly, then you get those who are so 'into' the game that if you ask them what they have been up to they start describing the things going on in the game, asuming you understand they are talking aobut the game!

Must have sounded odd when my bro kept tlaking to me about what we are going to do next on grand turismo "so yeah £35,000 a race, not bad is it, when we get enough money we will get the dodge viper and we can do it up and enter in some endurance events" :p