Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to market a book

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I write books. The first book I wrote I put it out for free on PDF. I'm getting a lot of ideas about a second book that I think will be profitable, but I don't know how to market it. I've seen infomercials but I read that they can cost $25,000 to produce. Other methods, such as Amazon Kindle, does not seem to produce the results that I am looking for. Any advice?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I write books. The first book I wrote I put it out for free on PDF. I'm getting a lot of ideas about a second book that I think will be profitable, but I don't know how to market it. I've seen infomercials but I read that they can cost $25,000 to produce. Other methods, such as Amazon Kindle, does not seem to produce the results that I am looking for. Any advice?
Start a youtube channel where you narrate partial chapters as a 'teaser'?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been self-publishing since like 2016, had a rap career in 2013 I poured time into, made other contacts along the way, but the only reason I did was because I did a lot of stuff for free, like tons, which made others promote me through their work.

Self Publishing is a completely different ball game, because you have few opportunities to help others, thus, you have to do all the promoting yourself... So, my equation is 1.5 minutes of promotion for every 1 minute of writing... As you can see, this is a departure from the idea of professionally writing, but this is also what self-publishing is.