how to make the perfect party

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there folks, I'm a high-schooler and I am going to have a party in a park in my town. Maybe do some BBQing and stuff. But I've never had a party and the reason that me an some friends are holding this party is so I can get to know more guys an guls at school and get more popular :p

I need the perfect ingredients to make a good party. Do you have any experiences of that?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Having a barbecue is a good idea. Volleyball, whiffle-ball, frisbee, horseshoes, music...all fun at park barbecues. You will need people to help you organize this and chip in with the cost. For food...hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, soda, marshmallows, salad...the usual.

The best bet would be to make it a "pot luck" barbecue...everyone bring something like soda, chips, salad, cups, plates...etc and have people bring their own meat (burgers, hot dogs, chicken, steak...whatever they want to eat)...otherwise it will cost you a fortune unless you do some fundraising and get lots of help.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best parties are always in Mexico. The beer and the women are cheap as hell.:up:

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Specially if you have dollars xD

arvind

Don Juan
Reaction score
party only depends on your pocket...
no matter where you want every thing is possible at every place...

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
was thinkin about a big party outdoors in the park. The park consists of a football pitch and a barbecue. Let's say I want to make a party that people will talk about for a year. What do I need then? :p