"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to make her understand

Sweetreek

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Its this girl I been sorta talking to for a couple weeks.I do like her alot and she likes me also.She is planning on breaking up with her boyfriend that she has been dating for a couple months to get with me,but the thing is that I dont want to go with her because I dont want to have a relationship like that.I have girls that I mess with and she doesnt know,but i want to keep her without jumping to a ralationship because i hate when they get serious,plus I dont want to hurt her by not being faithful.

What should I do???
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Tell her???

Don't be an ******* to her, if you really like her, then you will tell her.
 

Sweetreek

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I have tried to hint it out to her,and I know for a fact she understood what I meant but for some reason she is still trying break up with him.I told her I would be her secret,but she still insists.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Then she sounds like shes crazy maybe??

You told her "I don't want a relationship. And if we do, I will cheat." and shes still breaking up with this guy???

None of this **** happens in Canada lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top