Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make friends/girlfriends

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be a VERY SHORT tip.

Make them FEEL HAPPY around YOU!

YOU are their anchor for HAPPINESS.

When they make jokes that no-one is laughing, then laugh. Make them FEEL SPECIAL!

:up:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not funny. I don't laugh...

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the bit about making people happy but not with the laugh at your own jokes bit because it comes off as weak and needy. Overall sound advice.

Penguinplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys he's not saying laugh at your own jokes if there crap. He's saying laugh at their jokes if there are crap. Now note two things:

1. Don't laugh at any bird's joke, I believe this rule only pertains to GFs and girls you're (or on the verge of) going out with.

2. Don't roll on the floor in cahoots, just give a small 'manly' giggle, a little chuckle. Its a crap joke and it only deserves a little sympathy, otherwise you're in danger of putting her up on a pedestal, quite like an AFC.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, it's called being polite. Just have some manors with her. That's assuming you dont with anyone else like me, lol.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not JUST for girls. It is for guys as well.

If you think about it, it is even easier to seduce guys than it is to do so with girls. And by seduce, I mean become friends with them. How many people actually try to make a guy feel SPECIAL and WONDERFUL inside?

We are all humans and we all want to F E E L G O O D

When you are around someone who is making jokes and NO-ONE IS LAUGHING, this is your time to shine. How can you make them feel good and special in this situation? Simple. YOU are the only one that is laughing. You are making them feel good. You are their source of happiness.

It's exactly the same thing that girls do when they are interested in you. In general your jokes may not be very funny or clever. But when you are around this girl, she can't stop laughing and having a fun time and you start thinking "When/How did I become so funny?" Emotions are contagious And so, you will also start to F E E L G O O D , and she is the source of your happiness. Thus, you will start to try to be around her, because when you are around her you are happy.

I'll type more later, if needed.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the person who told the lame ass joke is insecure and youre the only one that laughs they might see you as condescending them. Ive laughed when people told gay jokes but i laugh at the fact that its gay and no one is laughing or something else. I guess im a fvckin as5h0le, no way id rather have it.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a pretty straight forward (short) tip. True nonetheless... But your tip may require some people to change... don't change for anyone unless its changing from an AFC to DJ. :rockon: All who feel me rock on. Go Italy!

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
If it's not funny. I don't laugh...

Dude if your constantly in a good mood (like a DJ sould be) mostly everything is funny.

The less you laugh and smile = the less friends you have. and girls

the more you laugh and smile = more chicks, more friends

constantly smiling is one of the most attractive qualities for a guy to have, from the point of view of a 18 year old hottie or a 80 year old gramma. People like people who smile

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Trainee_10 said:
It's a pretty straight forward (short) tip. True nonetheless... But your tip may require some people to change... don't change for anyone unless its changing from an AFC to DJ. :rockon: All who feel me rock on. Go Italy!
bad tip. if people are turned off by you, if your boring as hell, if girls laugh at you and squirm at the thought of you two making sweet love, you need to change. YOU might like YOU but no one cares, its not gonna help you in the world.

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
About the tip laughing at the joke when no one is laughing... It may or may not work. Think about it, you would be appear as a guy who suck their ass. Like a dog... I'm sure you heard of the bootlicking secretary who always try to make their boss feel good by saying all the good things..