“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

how to make freinds in 30s

revannt

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
hey everyone (title),

was wondering how people make friends and join social groups in their 30s. Im not going to lie, im sort of scared that im going to be running into some issues during that time period in terms of making friends since im not the best at it, so i was wondering if you have any reccomendations on how to do this if so.

any reccomendations from anyone? If so, thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
The key to making good friends with males is to have common interests. So if you have any hobbies or sports you really enjoy, that might be the first place to start looking. When I was working on my social skills (although this was in my 20s), I used to constantly try to seek opportunities. Start with your social group or the people you work with, whoever you know, and try to expand from there, network, try to get invited to parties, trips, activities. Sort of like those movies where you're always saying yes, you don't say no. Be on the lookout for new experiences and new interests, you might enjoy them.
 

revannt

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
66
Reaction score
9
The key to making good friends with males is to have common interests. So if you have any hobbies or sports you really enjoy, that might be the first place to start looking. When I was working on my social skills (although this was in my 20s), I used to constantly try to seek opportunities. Start with your social group or the people you work with, whoever you know, and try to expand from there, network, try to get invited to parties, trips, activities. Sort of like those movies where you're always saying yes, you don't say no. Be on the lookout for new experiences and new interests, you might enjoy them.
what types of comment interests and hobbies and sports do you think yield the highest return on investment?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
what types of comment interests and hobbies and sports do you think yield the highest return on investment?
No idea. But I'd say it's a mix between whatever you are most authentically interested in and what's popular in your area.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
1,137
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Zekko is right, it's a combination of having a daily activity that you like to do and what's popular in the area. I'm into basketball and maybe karaoke, so those seems to be good ways to bond with people out here where I'm at. I'd check around and ask around, better do your research and don't get discourage when things don't go your way the first few times around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,513
The key to making good friends with males is to have common interests. So if you have any hobbies or sports you really enjoy, that might be the first place to start looking. When I was working on my social skills (although this was in my 20s), I used to constantly try to seek opportunities. Start with your social group or the people you work with, whoever you know, and try to expand from there, network, try to get invited to parties, trips, activities. Sort of like those movies where you're always saying yes, you don't say no. Be on the lookout for new experiences and new interests, you might enjoy them.
Do this, plus expand into your professional networks as well. Find networking breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and then start to build out connections there. It’ll give you an added bonus of opening doors for new business.
 

UK manc

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Slow and steady and regular...rushing in will make you look desperate or potentially gay.

Gym is my main scene, the odd comment then a week later, a sentence. And later a bit more longer chat. Perhaps even find out their name!
 
Top