Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make an opener from scratch?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've been wondering about this for a while, how does one go about making an opener? how do you figure out a good spot to start? I've been using a couple that I took from other people like "who lies more, men or women?" or "Would you ever date a guy who still slept with his childhood memento, like a teddy bear?". but the thing is, I'm stumped on making my own. I want to make a good opinion opener thats all me, someone tell me where to start!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well , im not very good at opinion openers . But i can give you a few tips .

They gotta have intriguing topic .

They have something to do with man/women relationships .

You should think an opener that gives you a lot of options transitioning (from opener passing to another routine )

Your opener should have many options to response .

Should not be direct or something that makes them discomfort .

Thats it . But always remember , use time false constrain and body rocking while performing opener :D . They are very important :D .

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sorry but these canned opener false time constraint approaches are silly. If YOU are not intriguing and interesting, it wont matter what opener you use, you will just be a boring guy using a stupid line. If you are interesting, anything you say is a valid opener, and you will not loose ground after blowing your wad on some scripted crap. "Who lies more, flossing, before or after you brush?" Come on guys, these are ridiculous outdated pick-up lines.