Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl "work for it" ?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is to say that when a woman likes you, she wants compliments, gifts, plenty of care, and etc?

When I am with a girl I like, I want from her the same thing she wants from me.

She wants to go out or just see me, talk, flirt, kiss, sex. I want the same thing.
I don't want much else from her and she doesn't want much else from me.

So, if I am not to give her what she wants, how is she going to work for it?

She asks for to go out or have sex and I will say "No".

What can she do? Try again? Is that working for it?

If I say YES then I get it. If I say NO then I don't get it.

No girl will buy you gifts so you can have sex with her. At least none with self respect. They can just go find another guy.

So, I don't understand the essence of MAKING HER WORK for it if she likes you.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is that it people value things more when they have to work a little to get them. Nobody is going to go after you if you appear completely unattainable, but nobody is going to want to attain you if you make your self attainable to everyone.

Girls like to feel like they like you because you are somehow special and that you like them because they are somehow special. You have to set up this mindframe, but not from a position of need. You are special, so she has to be special to match you. Once she has demonstrated how valuable she is, you give her a little reward :)

Don't flat out say yes or no. make it a little more flirtatious. If she takes you out, make her invest a little in you (either picking you up from your house, paying for coffee, etc.). IF she has to do something out of her way to get to hang out with you some of the time, then she would rationalize it as you are valuable both to her and other people.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
The idea is that it people value things more when they have to work a little to get them. Nobody is going to go after you if you appear completely unattainable, but nobody is going to want to attain you if you make your self attainable to everyone.

Girls like to feel like they like you because you are somehow special and that you like them because they are somehow special. You have to set up this mindframe, but not from a position of need. You are special, so she has to be special to match you. Once she has demonstrated how valuable she is, you give her a little reward :)

Don't flat out say yes or no. make it a little more flirtatious. If she takes you out, make her invest a little in you (either picking you up from your house, paying for coffee, etc.). IF she has to do something out of her way to get to hang out with you some of the time, then she would rationalize it as you are valuable both to her and other people.

So, its like a girl working real hard as a waitress to get her Honda first car. Because she works so hard to earn it, she values it when she gets it more than if she'd value if she did nothing to get it, RIGHT?

But what if you are a FERRARI? Don't you think a person would value a FERRARI they got for free more than a Honda they had to work for?

And I don't know how to reward girls besides kissing or "Thank you, it was nice of you"

I mean, a girl picks me and I say "You have pretty eyes" and she's going to look at me silly...

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
haaaa..