Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl hungry for you

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post......as far as what "she thinks about you"...that's her problem....one point on that though....you don't want to give her a bad impression of you either.

handsome777

Reaction score
one thing about relationships is this, do you really like the woman? can you trust the woman? do you tell the woman how you feel about life in general? one thing i must mention that a person should alway do in having a relationship with a woman, first find out about her passed history...what is she really like? is she to be totaly trusted? is she really the woman for you? do you like her enought to date her? question yourself and ask you self this question .. what kind of woman to i really want in my life? what is your idea of someone who would suit you as a life long married companion.. how can you really get to know a strange person that you only meet several times? first give yourself time to seek out what type person your are getting involved with. would the woman be the type that might get you hurt or something or maybe even murdered.. many woman have got fellows beaten up , because of maybe making up some lies or something to a late boy friend that they was dateing before you come alone.. some woman use guys to make other guys mad ..be yourself when meeting woman dont pretend your someone that your really not be honest and sincere.. tell the woman what your really about so they wont be fooled.. sometime pretty flowers are posion.. women can also be posion.. some are only interested in money and good looking guys to have short flings with.. who want and unfaithful woman who has been in the bed with everone in the state? my last question to you is this what kind of woman really do you want in your life?? i hope for you to find one that loves you , for just being you.. nothing more or nothing less is my feeling on true love and true realtions...

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
When dealing with women, you always get maximum attraction by giving them less, not more. Give them eye contact, but less eye contact is better than too much. If its some girl you don't know and you are checking her out or vice versa, give her eye contact (which is very important) but only hold your gaze for a couple of seconds and then act as though something else now occupies your attention and then pay her no attention for a while. Even if you feel her staring at you, don't look back at her right away, wait 20-30 seconds and then look back and repeat the process. What you are doing is creating a hunger and desire in her for more of your attention. It's like having a piece of cake and giving someone a bite but then taking the whole piece away. Or like fishing, when you throw the line out in the water with just a small piece of bait on it. They got that sweet taste in their mouth and they will be hungry for more. This is one of my favorite sayings: Give em a slice of cake and get em hooked, but NEVER give em the whole cake. Always keep coming back for more. I've found this technique is highly effective, especially the prettier the girl is or thinks she is. Pretty girls are used to guys giving them a lot of attention and if your that one guy that doesn't give it to them, they start to think, "Why doesn't he pay me attention like the others, what is it about this guy?" She'll be interested in you because you're not all over her (which shows you don't need her), you'll stand out from the pack of hungry vultures who constantly circle around her every day, and you'll arouse her curiousity about you. I've done this to lots of girls over the years and I've had them do everything from playing themselves just to get my attention, asking other people about me, to coming up to me and just giving me their number with a smile and telling me I'd better call them. I've even had groups of women all come over and start speaking to me and give some digits. If any of you read one of my earlier postings about the five types of guys that get the a$$, you'll realize the importance of standing out from the pack. I also caution against acting totally cold and unattentive because then she'll think either you are not interested or you may be stuck up, or weird, or worse she might think you're gay or something. Throughout my experiences I've found the following to be true: Too much attention---bad, no attention---bad, a little attention---very good. You have to show just enough attention to let them know you have interest in them. This also applies to other stages of the mating game.For example, any true Don knows that you can't call a girl too much or too often or even talk on the phone too long (20-30 minutes is enough) and you can't show too much niceness and sweetness because then they lose interest. I am currently reading Machiavelli and one of the things he said is: Benefits should be handed out drop by drop that they be relished the more. A lot of "nice" guys always make the mistake of thinking that the more they give a woman the more she'll like them. The opposite is true: You give em enough to always make em hungry for more. When I'm with a new girl, the first time I f**k em, I give it my all . I do my best work. I'm doing two things. One, I'm making a good first impression. Secondly, I'm giving them a taste of the good stuff and showing them what I can do. After that, I don't always have to give em my best in the sack because once you lay it down right the FIRST time, they will always be willing to come back for more. After that I'm in control because she'll treat me right and beg me for it and I give to her as I see fit and not the other way around. So remember, the rule is: Less is more, and if you give more, you always end up with less or even nothing.
Holy sh1t this guy wrote this post while I was still in high school. Fvck, too bad I didn't find this site till late 2001......less is more! ha