Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to make a girl hungry for you

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When dealing with women, you always get maximum attraction by giving them less, not more. Give them eye contact, but less eye contact is better than too much. If its some girl you don't know and you are checking her out or vice versa, give her eye contact (which is very important) but only hold your gaze for a couple of seconds and then act as though something else now occupies your attention and then pay her no attention for a while. Even if you feel her staring at you, don't look back at her right away, wait 20-30 seconds and then look back and repeat the process. What you are doing is creating a hunger and desire in her for more of your attention. It's like having a piece of cake and giving someone a bite but then taking the whole piece away. Or like fishing, when you throw the line out in the water with just a small piece of bait on it. They got that sweet taste in their mouth and they will be hungry for more. This is one of my favorite sayings: Give em a slice of cake and get em hooked, but NEVER give em the whole cake. Always keep coming back for more. I've found this technique is highly effective, especially the prettier the girl is or thinks she is. Pretty girls are used to guys giving them a lot of attention and if your that one guy that doesn't give it to them, they start to think, "Why doesn't he pay me attention like the others, what is it about this guy?" She'll be interested in you because you're not all over her (which shows you don't need her), you'll stand out from the pack of hungry vultures who constantly circle around her every day, and you'll arouse her curiousity about you. I've done this to lots of girls over the years and I've had them do everything from playing themselves just to get my attention, asking other people about me, to coming up to me and just giving me their number with a smile and telling me I'd better call them. I've even had groups of women all come over and start speaking to me and give some digits. If any of you read one of my earlier postings about the five types of guys that get the a$$, you'll realize the importance of standing out from the pack. I also caution against acting totally cold and unattentive because then she'll think either you are not interested or you may be stuck up, or weird, or worse she might think you're gay or something. Throughout my experiences I've found the following to be true: Too much attention---bad, no attention---bad, a little attention---very good. You have to show just enough attention to let them know you have interest in them. This also applies to other stages of the mating game.For example, any true Don knows that you can't call a girl too much or too often or even talk on the phone too long (20-30 minutes is enough) and you can't show too much niceness and sweetness because then they lose interest. I am currently reading Machiavelli and one of the things he said is: Benefits should be handed out drop by drop that they be relished the more. A lot of "nice" guys always make the mistake of thinking that the more they give a woman the more she'll like them. The opposite is true: You give em enough to always make em hungry for more. When I'm with a new girl, the first time I f**k em, I give it my all . I do my best work. I'm doing two things. One, I'm making a good first impression. Secondly, I'm giving them a taste of the good stuff and showing them what I can do. After that, I don't always have to give em my best in the sack because once you lay it down right the FIRST time, they will always be willing to come back for more. After that I'm in control because she'll treat me right and beg me for it and I give to her as I see fit and not the other way around. So remember, the rule is: Less is more, and if you give more, you always end up with less or even nothing.

Zeke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, brotha - that's some good shi+!

~Zeke~

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said buddy!!!!

(applause)

This clears up a lot of the confusion.

Your Homeboy,

------------------
~R*Y*A*N~

"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

C

Craig

This is a great post and another thing to keep in mind is that the rules never change whether it is your first meeting or fourth aniversery. Never give a women all of your attention. If your life revolves around her then you might as well not even have one!

When dealing with women, you always get maximum attraction by giving them less, not more. Give them eye contact, but less eye contact is better than too much. If its some girl you don't know and you are checking her out or vice versa, give her eye contact (which is very important) but only hold your gaze for a couple of seconds and then act as though something else now occupies your attention and then pay her no attention for a while. Even if you feel her staring at you, don't look back at her right away, wait 20-30 seconds and then look back and repeat the process. What you are doing is creating a hunger and desire in her for more of your attention. It's like having a piece of cake and giving someone a bite but then taking the whole piece away. Or like fishing, when you throw the line out in the water with just a small piece of bait on it. They got that sweet taste in their mouth and they will be hungry for more. This is one of my favorite sayings: Give em a slice of cake and get em hooked, but NEVER give em the whole cake. Always keep coming back for more. I've found this technique is highly effective, especially the prettier the girl is or thinks she is. Pretty girls are used to guys giving them a lot of attention and if your that one guy that doesn't give it to them, they start to think, "Why doesn't he pay me attention like the others, what is it about this guy?" She'll be interested in you because you're not all over her (which shows you don't need her), you'll stand out from the pack of hungry vultures who constantly circle around her every day, and you'll arouse her curiousity about you. I've done this to lots of girls over the years and I've had them do everything from playing themselves just to get my attention, asking other people about me, to coming up to me and just giving me their number with a smile and telling me I'd better call them. I've even had groups of women all come over and start speaking to me and give some digits. If any of you read one of my earlier postings about the five types of guys that get the a$$, you'll realize the importance of standing out from the pack. I also caution against acting totally cold and unattentive because then she'll think either you are not interested or you may be stuck up, or weird, or worse she might think you're gay or something. Throughout my experiences I've found the following to be true: Too much attention---bad, no attention---bad, a little attention---very good. You have to show just enough attention to let them know you have interest in them. This also applies to other stages of the mating game.For example, any true Don knows that you can't call a girl too much or too often or even talk on the phone too long (20-30 minutes is enough) and you can't show too much niceness and sweetness because then they lose interest. I am currently reading Machiavelli and one of the things he said is: Benefits should be handed out drop by drop that they be relished the more. A lot of "nice" guys always make the mistake of thinking that the more they give a woman the more she'll like them. The opposite is true: You give em enough to always make em hungry for more. When I'm with a new girl, the first time I f**k em, I give it my all . I do my best work. I'm doing two things. One, I'm making a good first impression. Secondly, I'm giving them a taste of the good stuff and showing them what I can do. After that, I don't always have to give em my best in the sack because once you lay it down right the FIRST time, they will always be willing to come back for more. After that I'm in control because she'll treat me right and beg me for it and I give to her as I see fit and not the other way around. So remember, the rule is: Less is more, and if you give more, you always end up with less or even nothing. [/QUOTE]

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang! man!

Surely your post is going to HALL OF FAME man! The moment i read it, i felt like a blind man who can suddenly see! Men! the "SLEEPER in me HAS AWAKEN!" Alleluia and Amen Brotha!!! Thanx for shedding a light and ENLIGHTENING us brothers in here. I can't believe it! The answer, the secret has been right in the front of my nose all along, and i didn't even see it or realize it! Thanx again man! You basically said the same thing that Queen Elizabeth I (The Virgin Queen) said back 500 years ago, "ALWAYS GIVE them HOPE but NEVER SATISFACTION!" This quote is not only iS effective in getting POWER, but also effective in PICKING-UP WOMAN, and most of all in SEDUCTION. Now i realize that we truly are in a "position of POWER!".

-PENZILLA

[This message has been edited by PENZILLA (edited 05-03-2000).]

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to bring this post back to life for the new Don Juanes of this forum.

obidexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent!!

Now that you're at it, could you please repost this thing about the "the five types of guys that get the a$$?". That's sounds like something that new don juanes should see also...

Again, nice post!

Regards,

------------------
Obidexx under the sun.

shakes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree 100%. I/ve tried that technique with not flocking to them and I think its bull***t. I think women are 10X more picky than men. Its always something... to nice, too shy, not enough confidence, stuck up. I met this girl at a club, I was being nice, making eye contact and everything. I was asking her questions and she was asking me. I got her number, but I think it's a f***** phony. What did I do wrong. Some Punk who I'm better lookin than would probably landed her. I'm a nice guy with a conscience. I can't crap all over people and sleep like a baby at night. It seems niceness is seen as a weakness. But atleast I'm genuine, Alot of people are phony tough. I am not a tough guy, so I do not act like one (HONESTY) I know I'm going off the subject, but sorry guys I'm angry at women and all the guys who treat people like crap and get what they want!!!!

shakes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean to tell me that they approach you first. I find that hard to believe, because I've tried that technique and it does not work.

A

a reader...

because, shakes...it's not a technique...it's a lifestyle.

Originally posted by shakes:
Do you mean to tell me that they approach you first. I find that hard to believe, because I've tried that technique and it does not work.

Rhyudog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I've met this hot chick and I've been giving her all the attention in the world. We've only had 4 dates so far and I'm only doing this because she's not giving me the time of day. Meaning she only leaves the weekdays for me and the weekends for her other friends and such. Feels pretty bad when she leaves me only the bones to chew on. Therefore, I've decided to take your advice diciple. I've never done this before and I'm kinda scared! Naturally I'm a nice guy so I would never do this and all my friends say not to do this. They said, if you have a good thing going why try to ruin it. I have a chance of definitely ending even our friendship here, but I'm ready to do it!!!! So guys, wish me luck. If this fails, I'm never coming to the Don Juan center again for advice!

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rhyudog:
If this fails, I'm never coming to the Don Juan center again for advice!
So let me get this straight. If you go hang out and you step in shyt, does that mean you won't ever hang out again?

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love R-dog's comment on how she's giving him the "bones"... She's doing exactly what any DJ would... and its working like a charm, R-Dog is coming on this site trying his hardest to get her to like him...

If she was all over him, he'd never be worrying about it... he'd be taking her for granted already.

JuanWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple, excellent post! I like you other one on the 5 types of guys too.

Can I ask you a small favour though? Can you divide up your posts in to paragraphs since it's much easier to read, I keep losing my place, etc.

Thanks
JuanWannabe

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
its all about economics my friends (school was good for something after all) the more supply u have , the less the stuff is worth and the less demand there is for it..so u gotta give her little hints that u like her and just gase at her, but dont keep looking at her..that's a good post tho

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disciple, excellent post there. You were right on the money with that one. What you have here is not only true to theory, but proven time and time again in practice.To all you other Don Juanners out there: pay attention to this one!

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.