Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make $1,000,000

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: guru1000

guru1000 said:
Some food for thought:

Click on this video.
I don't believe this at all. Rice can't react to human speech. This makes almost no sense. What is the scientific basis? I understand the power of positive thinking but in this context it seems like total B.S.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
m
amazingswayze said:
I don't believe this at all. Rice can't react to human speech. This makes almost no sense. What is the scientific basis? I understand the power of positive thinking but in this context it seems like total B.S.
Its not the speech. Everytime we speak something, we inevitably think what we just spoke, hence why they say, think before you speak. The act of thought is what influences.reality, the water, and rice.. our. thoughts are powerful energy. as has been proven by these experiments, but has been. known by humans for thousands. of years, better in ancient times than. now..

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic (paranormal)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magic or sorcery is the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language that are believed to exploit supernatural forces[/B].[1][2][3][4] Modern Western magicians generally state magic's primary purpose to be personal spiritual growth.[5]

White magic
For other uses, see White magic (disambiguation).
White magic has traditionally referred to the use of supernatural powers or magic for good and selfless purposes.

Black magic
For other uses, see Black magic (disambiguation).
"Dark magic" redirects here. For other uses, see Dark magic (disambiguation).
Black magic has traditionally referred to the use of supernatural powers or magic for evil and selfish purposes.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t provide a concrete modus operandi as I don’t know the details of your product and market. Feel free to post or PM for specificity, and we can build the pro-forma accounting for concrete steps.

Correct - We meet with our clients CFO in a few weeks and will have more concrete timelines/ numbers to work with. Basically, we would be in a M&A type role and collecting commissions with each successful acquisition. In a few weeks, we will know the details such as acquisition size, retainers etc. I'll update this thread or send a PM once that picture becomes clearer.

Where there is no Plan B, you are operating at maximum capacity! I can't tell you how many times I wanted to quit along my journeys, but this rudimentary "No Plan B" ideology, kept me strong, grounded, and tenacious.

Yes. My business partner seems to favor the plan B, so this will be a challenge in time. He will be around if/when money comes in, but doesn't seem as keen on putting in the time with a risk of little/no payout. I will be evaluating this about 6 months into doing work to see where to go from there.

The merit of this thread is the discussion of embracing this mind set. Its not easy for most people because we always revert to the mean over time. Part of the backlash from some folks on this thread is that the very idea challenges their entire life's meaning.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread.

I am setting a goal to have 3 million dollars in assets in 4 and a half years.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not 3 million, but I'm thinking thats a realistic goal.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
the only true capitalism is the black market. Guns, dope, illegal gambling, prostitution. Everything else, over half of what you make is stolen from you by govt and you're always at risk of lawsuits taking everything.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not multiple studies show that when you believe something strongly enough your mind begins to find ways of making it come true on a subconscious level in ways you aren't even aware of. You'll find yourself in situations "by chance" or "pure luck", but in reality your mind has put you in a place for those situations to occur. Our minds are so powerful yet we don't know how to harness it or take advantage of it.
This seems to ring true in my life. I used to make 10 to 20,000 RMB/month in China and I got used to that lifestyle, when I returned home my mind was still set at that 'lifestyle' and thus I ended up quiting my crap job to pursue a trade that would allow me that kind of lifestyle in North America. Interesting how that works out. When I was younger I wasn't interested in it but the first thing I did when I got home was look up the highest paying jobs and set out to get the appropriate education for them.

However, I would give a million dollars to be able to work at Area 51 in Nevada. I'm still considering walking down to the base and posting my resume up on one of their signs. :D Guru can you craft me a system where I can get a job at the base? I'm willing to do anything out there, especially plumbing. :D

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
a million, gross, is nothing much. You can make over 100k per year as a do-nothing fed prison guard, if you'll work some overtime and get to be a cook supervisor. 10 years of such and you'll have made a million $. Guys are just suckers to "think" that 50k per year is a decent job. You'll never have anything, if all you make is such a petty amount of money, even if you don't ever have a kid or dependent woman. If you want a kid, either you better gross 150k per year, or you AND your wife better EACH gross 100k per year, WITHOUT working any overtime. I'm not kidding or mistaken. if you dont mooch off of other people, a kid costs 20k per year to raise properly, for 25 years, in today's money, in future money, it will be a million $ per kid. Public schooling is WELFARE, lops. and it's a huge disservice to your kid.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Really? A kid costs 20k per year? Sh1t here I was thinking all those families in the 3rd world with 5 and 6 children were broke. It costs next to nothing to have a kid, feed and cloth him.. are people insane? The human race has been procreating at pretty much 0 cost since the dawn of time.

What does a kid cost? 10 bucks for a wardrobe of second hand clothes, 2 bucks a day for food... the rest he can do himself with a paper route. You don't have to provide 'the best' for your kid... I grew up in public school, I often wonder if some of you were the kids born with silver spoons. A lot of millionaires grew up with NOTHING. Both my mother and father came from poverty and did quite well for themselves. My mother came from a family of 9 kids and for Christmas she got to choose 1 colored pencil out of a pack, my father got a couple oranges and a new pair of pants. So I don't know where you are getting this notion that kids cost tons of money. The local library can educate your child better than any school ever will.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

I actually liked that story lol. But let me ask you this question to continue this discussion.

You mentioned that one should: Begin with abstract (i.e., beliefs, motivations, psychology, etc.). Then proceed to concrete (modus operandi, planning, analysis, etc).

It's funny because I believe the opposite is true, I would begin with concrete concepts and from the development of such concrete concepts, I would naturally birth abstract aspects of motivation, belief, "purpose" and passion. What do I mean? Let me explain below.....

#1.) Social Science and Market Research Study

I believe every business venture begins with a full understanding of the Social Science related concepts that are related to such venture. This includes conducting full research and analysis over the Macro and Micro, the Political landscape (taxes, regulations, if there's a free market available, etc.), prior customer behavior, prospective customer behavior through monitoring changes in attitude, monitoring shifts in landscapes, completing primary market research, completing secondary market research, etc, etc. This is solid concrete concept development.

#2.) Innovation

From this study, which is what I refer to as MARKET RESEARCH, it allows you to determine what type of products, services, skills and competencies you need to bring to this market to fulfill the prospective upcoming (or current) demand. HERE, is where the abstract comes in, where your creativity and innovation is laid on the table to create products, services and solutions for said MARKET in a first mover or second mover strategy, to gain such market share and serve such market share better than competing options.

#3.) The Selfish Artist v.s. The Business Artist

It's the difference (in my opinion) between the selfish artist and the business artist. The selfish artist will sit down and create music, film, or other form of entertainment (art) based solely on what THEY "feel" like creating.

Where as the business artist will not sit down to create anything until AFTER they have researched and identified a particular target market that they will decide to cater to, and once that's identified, THEN their "abstract" comes to the table in terms of creating the "art" that their market wants.

The "purpose" of said business artist is then born through their "passion" to SERVE said market. From their "passion" to serve said market, their persistence/tenacity is developed as they can see the BIG PICTURE and don't allow short term setbacks to off-set their ultimate goal/milestones.
never thought of being a business artist-like Warhol

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be an entrepreneur.

Maybe buy a business, save up, get a good credit rating and but another business and keep doing that.