Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Make $1,000,000 (Accurate Depiction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
No, not as I "term", as they "are". Just because the people they promoted the Stock Scams to didn't know they were scams at the beginning, does not somehow "excuse" the fact that they were/are frauds that pushed illegal services. Why you you would look up to these types of people in order to make a Quick Buck, shows bad character, however, it appears as though you just revealed your character:

Exactly as I perceived. You too went about "screwing" over people and becoming a Fraudster to make a Quick Buck. If you want to learn more about that, go to "Guru's" thread. This thread is going to be (should others respond) about building wealth legally, ethically and over the long term through concrete planning. Not through get rich quick schemes and surely not through some Law of Attraction non sense like he preaches.

Remember though, you said earlier that $1 million "ain't shyt" so I would have assumed you were sitting on multi-millions. Say what you want about $1 million, but it's way more than $300,000 isn't it?

This is just my suggestion, you can follow it or not, but maybe you should slow down? You are 22 and claimed to have made over $300,000 and LOST over $300,000 and the methods you used to make the money weren't ethical/legal. You should stop looking to make a quick buck and instead look to build a solid career in something, control your expenses, and do long term investments.

Continue on your path if you must, but be careful as Federal Prison could be in your future if you want to continue going around screwing people to "get rich quick".
This will be my last post on this thread purely because I don't want this to turn into an exchange of personal insults.

If you can find anywhere where I said I look up to crooks who build up their success through illegitimate means point it out to me. The point I'm driving home is that even crooks need a superb skillset (i.e the ability to spot and exploit opportunities, and selling skills) to get far in what they do, notwithstanding successful legitimate businessman. I'm more interested in how learning the intricacies of their abilities while at the same time I do not advocate using such abilities to fraudulent use.

Jordan Belfort used his charisma and charm to sell penny stocks (fraudulent) while in the present, he is still using the same charisma and charm through motivational speaking (legitimate) and key point IS SUCCESSFUL NOW. See the difference?

Like it or not everyone has screwed over someone somehow. Likewise I was sucked into a questionable company selling questionable products but it taught me a hell lot about selling and people relationships than studying in school. Sure, my past networth wasn't entirely ethical but a majority of it was made through legitimate means of business and investments.

To put things in perspective for you, $1,000,000 here in my country can only get you a government subsidized apartment and it's hella small. Heck, even a Toyota Camry is shy of $200,000 here. Average starting graduate pay is $42,000/year here, I graduate in 2018. If I did really follow your route, I'd be working my ass off till I'm 50ish just to clear my debts.

So starting an F & B business and doing investments are quick bucks now? Send me the memo, might've missed it. Nonetheless it sure as hell beats working an 9-5 at the mercy of your boss whims.

Not sure where did I say I lost all of my networth, that would be pretty stupid of me not diversifying my portfolio.

Ironic that when it comes to women you preach not pedestalizing them but when it comes to money you're doing it. Maybe because at 26 you can't afford to be fvcking up royally in this department as opposed to when you're younger (that's probably your perspective I presume). All I can say is money is always around the corner, never let the fear of losing money stop you from gaining the experience everyone sorely needs to become successful.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
The contracts are business assets that can be (and are on a daily basis) sold within our industry for multiples. Once you build up your portfolio (and continue to do so through more acquiring) you can decide to just hold your portfolios or sell them. The duration of the client's contract (which goes from 3 - 5 years) is placed on an Agent's balance sheet in terms of assets based on the fixed/expected pay-out of the residual monies going forward.
Gotcha. So if your company goes belly-up, there goes your book--and your net worth! And so you have little/no principal or retirement assets that can appreciate with compounding interest (nor any real-estate) at 32 yos, yet you create a thread soliciting retirement planning?

LOL. You should win a Grammy for this performance. Keep up the good work piker, <cough, well if I'm Bernie Madoff, I guess I can be frank as well, lol> I mean orangutan.

Edit: Konada, straw claims exemplify the weakness in a proponent's argument, as when the Piker has no legs to stand up, he will grab at straws to see what sticks. Strong, cogent arguments address the subject matter. Accordingly, best to ignore all straw claims. The readers can identify the merits of what's being "sold."

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Gotcha. So if your company goes belly-up, there goes your book--and your net worth! And so you have little/no principal or retirement assets that can appreciate with compounding interest (nor any real-estate) at 32 yos, yet you create a thread soliciting retirement planning?

LOL. You should win a Grammy for this performance. Keep up the good work piker, <cough> I mean orangutan.

You have officially proven yourself to be a TROLL.

- My assets and net worth are at no more jeopardy then anybody that's heavily invested in stocks. If the paper value of their stocks go to hell, so does their assets/net worth.

- You continue to avoid answering any questions that I propose to you in terms of WHO YOU ARE because you are clearly a TROLL.

Kindly remove yourself from my Thread. Make no more posts here or to me again.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
My assets and net worth are at no more jeopardy then anybody that's heavily invested in stocks. If the paper value of their stocks go to hell, so does their assets/net worth.
It's called hedging a/k/a derivatives. But how would you know anything about that, right?

Tenacity said:
You continue to avoid answering any questions that I propose to you in terms of WHO YOU ARE because you are clearly a TROLL.
I have no interest in releasing my anonymity unless the financial incentive merited such a request, nor do I care to prove myself to you, an orangutan.

Tenacity said:
Kindly remove yourself from my Thread. Make no more posts here or to me again
I carefully considered your request of removal, and with extreme deliberation, I regret to inform you that I decline.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Konada said:
This will be my last post on this thread purely because I don't want this to turn into an exchange of personal insults.
I don't either as it does nobody any good.

Konada said:
If you can find anywhere where I said I look up to crooks who build up their success through illegitimate means point it out to me.
It's the fact that you are praising them for having the ability to screw over people that's a little besetting.

Konada said:
The point I'm driving home is that even crooks need a superb skillset (i.e the ability to spot and exploit opportunities, and selling skills) to get far in what they do, notwithstanding successful legitimate businessman. I'm more interested in how learning the intricacies of their abilities while at the same time I do not advocate using such abilities to fraudulent use.

Jordan Belfort used his charisma and charm to sell penny stocks (fraudulent) while in the present, he is still using the same charisma and charm through motivational speaking (legitimate) and key point IS SUCCESSFUL NOW. See the difference?
Of course but can we not find better examples of Success? How about Mr. Money Mustache? How about Dave Ramsey? How about Donald Trump? How about Mark Cuban? How about Peter Thiel? How about Zuckerberg?

We can find better examples and people to prop up in terms of modeling success than to use Convicted Felons and Criminals. Agree?

To put things in perspective for you, $1,000,000 here in my country can only get you a government subsidized apartment and it's hella small. Heck, even a Toyota Camry is shy of $200,000 here. Average starting graduate pay is $42,000/year here, I graduate in 2018. If I did really follow your route, I'd be working my ass off till I'm 50ish just to clear my debts.
What country is this? And if you aren't following my advice, do you have an alternative route lined out to make a massive amount of income?

So starting an F & B business and doing investments are quick bucks now? Send me the memo, might've missed it. Nonetheless it sure as hell beats working an 9-5 at the mercy of your boss whims.

Not sure where did I say I lost all of my networth, that would be pretty stupid of me not diversifying my portfolio.
Well, I don't know? You said you had $300k in net worth and your business went to shyt or something?

Ironic that when it comes to women you preach not pedestalizing them but when it comes to money you're doing it. Maybe because at 26 you can't afford to be fvcking up royally in this department as opposed to when you're younger (that's probably your perspective I presume). All I can say is money is always around the corner, never let the fear of losing money stop you from gaining the experience everyone sorely needs to become successful.
Yes, because with self-development it always benefits you. When I put money as the top priority it can do me no wrong. Women (this market of women here in the States anyway) have mostly become a waste of time, energy and money.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
......I have no interest in releasing my anonymity unless the financial incentive merited such a request, nor do I care to prove myself to you, an orangutan.
guru1000 said:
I carefully considered your request of removal, and with extreme deliberation, I regret to inform you that I decline.
And sir this is why you have been reported. So I suggest you take the opportunity to exit the conversation because at this point you are clearly Trolling and Flaming, and no longer having any type of reasonable, productive discussion.

It's your choice, you could end up banned like your fellow Troll buddy Yannick.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Productive discussion, lol. Look at the title of this thread. Did you think you were going to create a thread of identical title, "How to Make $1,000,000," attempting to antagonize my thread and not get exposed as to your inexperience and callowness.

You trolled my thread, then created this one. Then proceeded to flame Guru by calling him Bernie Madoff.

And now you have admitted to all that you are also a rat, lol. :crackup:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Now that the other person is gone, hopefully this thread can continue into a production discussion :).

To others:

- What are some of your long term goals in terms of financial planning?

- Are you in college, seeking to go to college, thinking of going to college, etc.?

- Already invested and if so, in what type of funds or are you in all cash?

Also I can't stress enough, if you guys haven't checked out Mr. Money Mustache take a look at his blog: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/

He focuses on frugal living and how cutting your expenses down to a particular size, while continuing to make good long term investments, can allow you to retire early. Being in a low cost of living area helps significantly with this plan.

Duro

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity

:-) said:

Looks like Guru is angry resorting to name calling because he got called out by you.

Though on the flip side you yourself get angry and want to report him when you conveniently forgot you were dropping N bombs knowing full well you were trying to antagonize other posters a while back.

As for Guru. I suspected something was up with that Guru guy.

From his pictures that looked photoshopped or professionally taken and cleaned up etc, to his admitting he uses some hair product to hide thinning to recommending hair transplants, to talking about cosmetic surgery, to roids etc. Also saying he has a 25,000 watch and is a benz guy. I'm not surprised he succeeded with OLD as he is getting them by flashing stolen cash a nice car, an expensive 25,000 watch and being juiced up.Which in itself isn't "bad" if that's what he chooses to do but to pretend as if it's simply his great "game" is LULZY.

I had noticed when he posted a picture of one of his "9 plates" the picture looked photoshopped and the chick looked like a freaking zombie with a dead expression almost like those lifelike sex dolls. Most likely a money hungry bimbo. Very odd picture I recall.

Then he showed a picture of some other chick he was meeting from online and I swear it looked a little too modeled as in the chick looked like a tranny trying to hard to look like a woman when I looked at the profile.

No hate I just don't subscribe to what others say online as the end all be all.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hilarious.

two things: yannick got banned? that piece of info just made my day SO hard. Please elaborate!!! was there a concrete reason/post? i cant believe it lol, that is awesome.

second: i conceretely remember guru posted a pic of himself, why isnt he saying that in defense? was it not him or something? he posted it in one of the threads from a month or two ago i think it was about working out.

lastly, as you all know i rarely have time to come on here and post. and im not a businessman like all of you lol. im actually quite the loser when it comes to money haha but between my crappy paying job, my poker, and women, its very hard to find the time .. but im surprised some guys here have the literal TIME to post as much as they do!!!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Alex I did post pics of my face, my physique, and HBs. I don't acknowledge them as I have nothing to prove to an orangutan. These pics have been taken down, as you can see how some posters will attempt to use facts against you.

Posting pics of one's car, especially a Dodge, is the action of a piker--and quite tacky.

Yes, I've been posting quite a bit the last two months. No regrets or shame about that. If you look at my post history, it averages less than one per day since I joined. I initially joined in 2008 to share my DJ experiences with others. I also enjoyed the psychology of frame. Back then, we had some astute members and meaningful dialogues.

I've donated over $78,000 the last few years to people in need. I contribute to this board to help brothers who are in need in any facet of life. But when you have orangutans with no principal assets soliciting retirement advice and attempting to deface your genuine assistance to other fellow DJ brothers, I lose all deference to such an animal, as it is lowest form of life.

If I get banned, so be it. I think my time in this forum hasn't been spent in vain. As long as I was able to help at least one DJ brother make an enduring change, my job here is done.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I've donated over $78,000 the last few years to people in need.
Matthew 6:1-4New International Version (NIV)

Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. .

Last edited:

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hold your posts in high regard. Im glad you take the time to come here and. make them, Im sure youve helped countless people. over the years, Im one.of them as of this summer. I see no way of you being banned thats just weird. Id stop posting if that happened :)

id love to have intelligent discussions on the psychology of frame. Im very disappointed i missed those days!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a stupid discussion. Lets get back on how to make a mill whether it's to accumulate it or guarantee it as a income or revenue in some endevour.

It's stupid because I see Tenacity doesn't really like risk. I see guru1000 has no problem with risk.

What I was saying is Tenacity can secure his retirement, and ensure that HE HAS A PERFECT SAFETY NET in the future, while he uses more all balls to go after big cash if he wants.

The retirement plan is great!

Some of the more ballz approaches you might lose your investment! And that's OK, especially if retirement is covered and you still have marketable skills!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff, Tenacity's retirement proposition is not great. It's rudimentary knowledge. What savvy investor/businessman doesn't know to maximize contributions to retirement instruments for tax savings?

This animal creates a thread to purport that one must contribute to retirement to have a 1MM net worth in 30+ years or $300K (NPV) today. LMAO. Its the ABC of financial wealth, yet the orangutan STILL has little/no retirement assets!

Moreover, you state that Tenacity doesn't like risk. He takes 10 times more risk than I do; he has the bulk of his net worth subjugated within his book of commercial clients. If the company goes bankrupt, so does Tenacity! LOL! Hilarious!

My whole portfolio is hedged with naked out-of-the-money puts costing me 4-5% annually, whereas my average derivative return is 50% per annum the last several years. The bulk of my derivatives are iron condors, butterflies, and credit spreads. I speculate with naked options. See my derivative threads in the Wealth forum for more details. My annual portfolio appreciation should outperform my annual take-home salaries within 4-5 years. THAT IS RETIREMENT PLANNING! I started from scratch six years ago. And contrary to what the "Tenacity" states, all my business interests today are legitimate. My partner is an investor as well as a corporate attorney, so you bet your azz, no holes will be contrived in my modus operandi by any regulatory body.

Further, none of my business pursuits are considered high risk, as I often gain control of companies outright on contingencies, best-efforts, no-money down (just investments to promote revenue), reciprocal contracts: a/k/a If I fail to perform, I don't gain the company. Not much out-of-pocket monies subject to risk. Just my and my partners' time. Though, I have yet not to perform on considerations offered on any best-effort contingencies.

Bottomline, Tenacity is no authority on wealth accumulation, business, nor retirement. He's a neophyte still learning how compounding interest works. :crackup:

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to comment on this thread, but since it appears that it has just turned into a d!ck measuring contest, I think I'll pass. Reserving the right to change my mind in the future, of course :)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Matthew 6:1-4New International Version (NIV)

Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. .
Ever heard of an anonymous forum? I mean, you've only been using one for the past 3 years on that single account, not to mention your others.

I find this drama petty. Not that my opinion should matter to anyone, but this bickering is like that of women.

I wonder how the drama is like on women game sites lol. Probably worse than this. Probably........:down:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Ever heard of an anonymous forum? I mean, you've only been using one for the past 3 years on that single account, not to mention your others.

I find this drama petty. Not that my opinion should matter to anyone, but this bickering is like that of women.

I wonder how the drama is like on women game sites lol. Probably worse than this. Probably........:down:
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvt6jr4GHY1qjj1wao1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.