Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to let plates go

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would appreciate advice from members who have done this in the past, successfully. I always just let things fade out, but I am actually getting stressed from the time commitment demanded by some of my plates and want to reduce my plate count to 2, maybe 3 max.

These girls are all very sweet and caring, so it is important to me to let them down in a polite way, but it must be firm. Do I distance myself first or do I just break it to them next time I see them?

Appreciate any advice.

M

member160292

Distance yourself, use work as an excuse if they bring it up

Plates eventually drop off, you'll want to have an opportunity to reach back out the the previous ones in case you have nothing going later. Don't make the woman feel rejected if she still has interest in you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always use "I'm going to get more serious with miss XX" (another plate) as a clear break. She doesn't need to know what that means. If you decide to re-establish contact after a month or more...."it wasn't meant to be" . I've had prospects ping me after a while when I gave them this gentle parting line.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my worry with @Chowdah approach is exactly what you mention @2Rocky, that they’ll come back around at another time. I know myself well enjoy that if they catch me on a slow day I’ll be inclined to have them over and I’m back into it.

Appreciate the advice from both of you. I think I’ll try one approach with one girl and the other with another. That leaves me with my two favorite plates, which should be more than enough!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would appreciate advice from members who have done this in the past, successfully. I always just let things fade out, but I am actually getting stressed from the time commitment demanded by some of my plates and want to reduce my plate count to 2, maybe 3 max.

These girls are all very sweet and caring, so it is important to me to let them down in a polite way, but it must be firm. Do I distance myself first or do I just break it to them next time I see them?

Appreciate any advice.
I mean it's simple. You say "Hey, xxxx. I have enjoyed spending time with you and getting to know you but I dont see this going any further. I wish you the best."

Then don't respond to any follow up questions. Done.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Dont give them exclusivity, they will drop on their own sooner or later.

rambambram

Reaction score
You seem to want to let things fade out, but somehow you can't? How can a plate 'demand time'? I don't read anything about them being annoying plates or crazy plates. You can let things fade out, or tell 'm, whatever is your preferred style. But to be honest, isn't this about you wanting to be more serious with one of the other girls?