Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to lay a "good girl"?

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a new med student in campus seems to have a crush on me. we met at the med faculty, i didnt ask for number or anything. she then looked me up and added me on facebook the same day. she looks good, slightly chubby.

she started texting me random stuff, which i usually ignored so we stopped talking for a while. then out of no where she wanted to cook dinner, which didn't work out because i was in a vacation

When i come back home from the vacation she left a small box of chocolates on my door with a note... i thought it was very weird being honest.
We then met each other randomly on campus and talked for like an hour, she seems like a good girl but kinda like into this sex after marriage kind of sh1t. keep in mind that our conversation was very friendly-like, not booring, but just general stuff about the university and the med degree... i'm kinda into her but didnt think we'll end up as more than friends so i just didnt try to set a meeting.

She kept texting me on FB, eventually asking for my number, now we are texting. she is not in town for now, but she tried to set up 2 dates, cooking and going to bar with me.

This girl confuses me... we don't have sexual vibe at all, yet she tried to set up two date with me, should i invest the time and effort on her? what do you think?

I just want to b@ng her but i don't think i'll get it that easily if at all...

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no "good girls" neither are there "special girls". There are just girls.

I know you think your situation is different, but the same advice given to guys in your similar situation is the same way to handle most women you'll encounter.
So read the forum a bit.

It's been written countless times. Go by action not words.
If you're not texting to fcuk, if you're not texting to schedule a date, you shouldn't be texting at all.

Fcuk the girl already.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no "good girls" neither are there "special girls". There are just girls.

I know you think your situation is different, but the same advice given to guys in your similar situation is the same way to handle most women you'll encounter.
So read the forum a bit.

It's been written countless times. Go by action not words.
If you're not texting to fcuk, if you're not texting to schedule a date, you shouldn't be texting at all.

Fcuk the girl already.
Pound her hard, kiss her in the mouth and look her in her eyes. DO this for about 3 weeks straight and she will be addicted to your sex.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never pedestalize individual women. Especially when you haven't slept with them. That's a critical mistake.

Learn to stick to a mindset of abundance. Let women "earn" your attention and fight to keep it.

If a man has "feelings" for a woman long before he attempts to f*ck her.. that's a sign he is a cowardly faggot. You should make a move on a woman LONG before you develop any kind of emotion. By the time you feel emotions, you should of already f*cked her several times. Betas play the game backwards which is why betas LOSE.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment she added you on Facebook she was yours. Don't worry about good girl bad girl crap you overthinking the situation, if she's showing alot of interest in you then she's down for anything. You should've fvcked her a long time ago, and you still can. She's waiting for you to act.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kept texting me on FB, eventually asking for my number, now we are texting. she is not in town for now, but she tried to set up 2 dates, cooking and going to bar with me.
this line is all anyone really needs to see, you can start dating her anytime, and probably smash soon if you don't screw up the dates

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is putting herself in your orbit (I don't know when I picked up this figure of speech here but it is so accurate). You are the one with the penis, if you want something to happen that is up to you. Stop the texting BS... make dates and escalate.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same way as any other girl. The only difference between a "good girl" and a regular girl is the good girl wants to pretend outwardly that she isn't a slvt and doesn't like d!ck...until you get them behind closed doors and they turn out to be the freakiest chicks you could have imagined...it's many times simply an outward over-correction of what they actually are like inside.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The same way as any other girl. The only difference between a "good girl" and a regular girl is the good girl wants to pretend outwardly that she isn't a slvt and doesn't like d!ck...until you get them behind closed doors and they turn out to be the freakiest chicks you could have imagined...it's many times simply an outward over-correction of what they actually are like inside.
What he said.

Make her comfortable, escalate. Rinse. Repeat.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
upon putting further thought into this, it's still pretty simple OP you go about it as normal, one of several things could happen:

1. she turns out to be a good girl inside and out, meaning that unless you're looking for a wife you're going to be really bored and put in a lot of effort.

2. it turns out she's just a normal girl like any other and you only imagined she was somehow different, things proceed as usual for you.

3. she turns out to be a slvt(or worse, former slvt) putting up a facade of being innocent, in which case don't catch feels and enjoy the sex (if you can't do that, then eject asap)

i'm like 99% sure it'll be #2

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to stick to a mindset of abundance. Let women "earn" your attention and fight to keep it.

If a man has "feelings" for a woman long before he attempts to f*ck her.. that's a sign he is a cowardly faggot. You should make a move on a woman LONG before you develop any kind of emotion. By the time you feel emotions, you should of already f*cked her several times. Betas play the game backwards which is why betas LOSE.
I did this perfectly ... but lost her at the end.
Well there were also other factors not in my favor where I hadn't to elevate to a relationship. So maybe my mistake I lost my power to her and she took over ... and dropped.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I did this perfectly ... but lost her at the end.
Well there were also other factors not in my favor where I hadn't to elevate to a relationship. So maybe my mistake I lost my power to her and she took over ... and dropped.
Keeping a woman is not the goal to begin with. Having a relationship on your terms is the goal.

Sometimes the relationship starts this way.. then the man gets soft/lazy and the woman takes over. But if you have to live on her terms to keep her.. then let the relationship end.

A three week relationship on my terms is better than a 30 year relationship on a woman's terms.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short - we met for drinks, smoked some weed and i the banged she sh1t out of her.

I've waited too long on this one, i thought she was being friendly or just not THAT much into me, so i didn't want to waste time at first. i think the fact that i wasn't interested made her making much more effort catching my attention with the gift and texts, so it turned out pretty sweet.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short - we met for drinks, smoked some weed and i the banged she sh1t out of her.

I've waited too long on this one, i thought she was being friendly or just not THAT much into me, so i didn't want to waste time at first. i think the fact that i wasn't interested made her making much more effort catching my attention with the gift and texts, so it turned out pretty sweet.
Thick stoner girl... Definitely a lot of guys' dream girl right there.