"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to keep things interesting?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
My girlfriend's in Colombia for a month. She initiates texting every day but I don't want our relationship to go stale with texting. Sometimes we video call. She's used to being excited when she's with me because we always do crazy **** together. I don't want it to turn boring. How do I keep things interesting and is it okay to engage in conversation over text/video call?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
there is a thing called "sexting" and umm... videochat.
tell her to strip for you, etc
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
there is a thing called "sexting" and umm... videochat.
tell her to strip for you, etc
We often do videochat with stripping and what not. Sexting is kinda lame when you can actually videochat.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
this is where she needs to be attracted to... YOU, your mind and your frame.
Dont gush about your day, let her continue to initiate, etc

good luck
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Ive seen at least a dozen plus vacation disaster stories. Why?
Because guys turn into women when there girls go on vacation because the vacation stimulates a womans vagina.
Deal with it and become twice as scarce as her.
Why not take the opportunity to go solo and flirt and not focus on "losing her"
From distance.
She should be wondering if you miss her.
She's not on vacation she's with her family as she is from Colombia.
She knows I talk to other girls and is jealous because of it. I always go with the 2/3rd rule as in she initiates twice, I initiate once (even though sometimes I'll let her initiate like 5 times in a row because I know she will). I ain't really looking to go solo and bang other chicks right now though as I'm taking the time to work on more important life stuff like making dat big money, setting up a business, gym ****, etc. I'm not too bothered but I was just wondering how you pimps handled a girl being away from you for sometime.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Its still a vacation back home bro. Her visiting her mom means nothing in your feal good she's with mommy she won't fck around while mommy's not looking "brain"
My wife is from North Vietnam from a conservative area and i cant tell you the pillows i shoved in her mouth to keep mom from hearing us fcking in the next room.

The whole tone and fear is very apparent in your original post. Why not grow some balls and ignore her for DAYS while she is gone? By ignore i mean be very distant because your naturally having a good time?? Is that what you are doing??
I dont fear death, so if you think I fear losing a girlfriend, you mistaken. I'm not experienced with girlfriends leaving the country for a bit, so that's why I asked for advice. And yes, I do value our relationship. I'm man enough to admit that opposed to dudes on the forum shouting they bang chicks when in reality they don't bang ****. Ignoring someone on purpose for no reason is some weak ass phony **** I won't do. I only ignore when I'm nexting or when I'm actually busy. I've been out every night ever since she left so obviously I'm still having a good time as my happiness is not dependant on anyone. We about to get hit with the corona lockdown **** though. Bars etc are already closed until 3 april out here.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
More ********!

I’m VERY picky!

TRANSLATED: I’m a religious virgin girl, still under the umbrella of her parents, and demand perfection.

Can we say ‘unrealistic expectations’?


Here ya go. Enjoy
What are you even talking about?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If she's into you, she'll make sure she chats you up. The only thing about texting that will kill it and make it boring is if you worry about stupid numbers and get insecure about what she's going to think about what you say, so you don't say it.

Talk to her about sex and all the positions you're going to bang her in when she gets back, if you feel like you can be yourself around her in person and get along then nothing should change. If you don't have that with her now then maybe she's not gf material.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Its a clip from a book from an old poster that posted here. Check it out. Its about women. It may help you so you don't wonder how to keep interest while your woman is away.
I've read the book of Pook. She never said I'm picky or anything that's in the article you posted so it seemed kindof irrelevant. Anyway, I'ma just play it cool, stay myself, talk sex and chase my goals (as much as possible considering we're likely getting a corona lockdown).
 
Top