Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to keep the girl I’m dating for just casual sex?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always want some kind of relationship or commitment, including this one. Right now I’m banging her in the bathroom at my work, public restrooms, car, etc. I don’t want her for a long term relationship, she is hot but not someone that is long term for me. How do I keep things just casual with her, so I don’t have to see her as often but can meet up with her when I want to sleep with her?

I’ve fumbled this in the past, hence why I ask.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fvcking on the side casually and consistently is a form of LTR.

Ask her to be ur girl. You get plenty of benefits.

You could then have other girls as ur girlfriends, it all depends on which level you place each and every one of those women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just keep banging her and learn to dodge her "what are we" questions if they come up. Keep it exciting and fun and she will stick around for a while.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep banging her and learn to dodge her "what are we" questions if they come up. Keep it exciting and fun and she will stick around for a while.
Yup that's the whole thing tho..."she will stick around for a while".

By definition this type of arrangement has an expiration date on it that you need to realize so you dont get too blindsided when she ends it out of the blue...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yup that's the whole thing tho..."she will stick around for a while".

By definition this type of arrangement has an expiration date on it that you need to realize so you dont get too blindsided when she ends it out of the blue...
True. OP said she wasnt a LTR candidate so he might as well hit that well until it dries up. She sounds like a solid plate. I would be interested to hear what qualities she lacks for a LTR. That may shed some light on the situation.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. OP said she wasnt a LTR candidate so he might as well hit that well until it dries up. She sounds like a solid plate. I would be interested to hear what qualities she lacks for a LTR. That may shed some light on the situation.
She even brought up recently after a date/sex that if it's just friends, or just sex or something more then she is cool with all of that.

So right now we are still sleeping together. You guys are right, I'll just keep banging her until it dries up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She even brought up recently after a date/sex that if it's just friends, or just sex or something more then she is cool with all of that.

So right now we are still sleeping together. You guys are right, I'll just keep banging her until it dries up.
"Yeah cool" and proceed as normal.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always want some kind of relationship or commitment, including this one. Right now I’m banging her in the bathroom at my work, public restrooms, car, etc. I don’t want her for a long term relationship, she is hot but not someone that is long term for me. How do I keep things just casual with her, so I don’t have to see her as often but can meet up with her when I want to sleep with her?

I’ve fumbled this in the past, hence why I ask.
In my opinion, You just tell her. Let her know you do not want a relationship and that you do not have time for it but you enjoy hanging out and having sex with her. If she starts giving you an attitude, Simply ask her this question "Would you rather us be fvcking and I pretend I'm able to be in a relationship? or Would you rather me tell you the honest truth that i love fvcking you and seeing you but I do not have time for a full blown relationship?"

She'll get frustrated but guess what, Now it's out in the open and if she keeps on wanting to have sex with you, Then she already knows where you stand.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, You just tell her. Let her know you do not want a relationship and that you do not have time for it but you enjoy hanging out and having sex with her. If she starts giving you an attitude, Simply ask her this question "Would you rather us be fvcking and I pretend I'm able to be in a relationship? or Would you rather me tell you the honest truth that i love fvcking you and seeing you but I do not have time for a full blown relationship?"

She'll get frustrated but guess what, Now it's out in the open and if she keeps on wanting to have sex with you, Then she already knows where you stand.
Oddly enough, we just keep having sex in public places, never at my place. No real dates. Maybe a drink after, then I'm gone. She STILL keeps talking to me. When we first met she had told me the other guys she had met only wanted casual so she told them she wasn't interested. I told her I was looking for a relationship like her (I wasn't...) yet here we are, just banging away and she seems down...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You just need to have a mutual interest by telling her you're not down to LTR. Sometimes it's so funny how mens go hard play games for trivial matters.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need to have a mutual interest by telling her you're not down to LTR. Sometimes it's so funny how mens go hard play games for trivial matters.
As I said she nexted the last two guys she went on a first date with who told her they were not looking for anything long term.....So following your advice would likely backfire here. At the end of the day I told her I was interested and am sleeping with her, so what I'm doing with her IS working, not sure why I would deviate....

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said she nexted the last two guys she went on a first date with who told her they were not looking for anything long term.....So following your advice would likely backfire here. At the end of the day I told her I was interested and am sleeping with her, so what I'm doing with her IS working, not sure why I would deviate....
In short term yes. But she will gradually resent you for that.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on this. Been sleeping with her for about 2 months. Still very casual, usually in the bathroom at my work but she has invited me to her place a couple of times (she has room mates so doesn't always have privacy and I don't want her to know where I live).

Funny thing is about a month ago she was like so we are sleeping together, blah blah blah, then in the parking lot when we were leaving, she said she is cool with whatever, if it's just sex, just tell her it's just sex, if I just want to be friends or whatever then say that.

I find this strange since she told me the other two guys she had met online didn't want a relationship so she nexted them, didn't even sleep together from what I understand. But here I am banging her in the bathroom at my work and hardly ever talk to her more than once or twice a week, and she is cool with all of this and even telling me she is fine with just sex. lol.