How To Keep A Girl??? Need Advice Asap

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay before I had done a post about this grl that I really liked we’ve been friends for the past 2 years and nothing happened and than of course so suave came into my life and now you can say were friends with benefits, as she likes to say friends with “feelings”. Well I won’t deny I actually do also like this girl, but at the time were friends. We haven’t had sex yET, but I think im playing pretty week game on her, it was very strong before, but now I think I may be acting a bit too much like “myself” I have her on a bit of a pedestal I try not to but it just happens at times. So before I read a post on how to turn a friend into a lover, now I need to know how to keep a lover keeping loving? I need advice asap as I am going to New jersey in a week and I think I need to make some major moves before her ex comes bak in her life…..

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to stay friends with her, and have her in your life dont do anything, and accept the fact that she is your friend.

If you dont really care, and want to have sex, just go for it, shouldn't be too hard, she probably gives you **** tests by trying to escalate, to see if you are a good friend who will tell her no, or if you just want sex.

I would reccommend not trying to advance it, i know ive ****ed up bad by doing it, and as soon as it ends, it will never be the same as you were when you were even friends, it totally sucks..

rob23

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, honestly ive come to the conclusion that i can't be friends with her now anywayz and ++ i can't make friends with a good looking girl lol im a guy remember? shes a good girl and i want something more than just friends. before i followed http://www.sosuave.com/articles/escaping.htm

which honestly was the best thing ever because everything they said on that it happened right on cue, so i need something similar something to direct me and improve my game, because after all this is just a game, and that is the way it works.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Book of Pook, and then be a man. Don't just try to fake it with techniques, or your "success" will only be temporary at best. Don't take crap from anyone, especially women.