Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to interact with a woman who rejected you?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you be or do anything?
She’s no longer in your reality. She doesn’t count. Be cordial and human.
Yep... just treat her like she's your first cousin. Keep living your life and be the best version of yourself you can be. By asking what you "should do" it implies that you think you might fvck something up. For some reason, which really doesn't matter what, she lost interest. Move onto the next one.

It's better to say what you shouldn't do: (1) Don't keep chasing after her... you're done with her, move onto the next one. (2) Don't behave like she's done something wrong either... she hasn't done ANYTHING wrong, she's just not interested. Since you run in the same circle of friends... never talk about her EVER. Don't say anything bad... don't say anything good. If asked just say "No chemistry" Because whatever you say, it will get back to her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make no mistake, a woman in her 30’s will friend zone you fast as hell as a 15 yr old will. They never grow out of that friend zone ****.
True... chicks really do not change that much when it comes to behavior.... This is from a man that has dated women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. I've seen women in their 40s giggling like teenagers over a guy. The only thing that changes is what is important to them. A chick in her 20s will drop a guy just because another dude with a foreign accent comes alone.... or because you wore pleated pants on a date. As she gets older she's not so finicky anymore. I was on a date with a chick a couple of weeks ago (she's in her early 40s) that said she will not date any man that has never been married or doesn't have kids.... when she was in her 20s I guaren-fvcking-tee she NEVER would have been interested in a dude that had been married or had children.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
How to interact with a woman who rejected you?
You don't. Would you continue interacting with the hr department/employer if they rejected your resume and said you weren't fit for the job? No. You would apply for the next job. Also, dating your co-workers is a disaster waiting to happen and it is a golden rule not to date them. I would not recommend it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True... chicks really do not change that much when it comes to behavior.... This is from a man that has dated women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s. I've seen women in their 40s giggling like teenagers over a guy. The only thing that changes is what is important to them. A chick in her 20s will drop a guy just because another dude with a foreign accent comes alone.... or because you wore pleated pants on a date. As she gets older she's not so finicky anymore. I was on a date with a chick a couple of weeks ago (she's in her early 40s) that said she will not date any man that has never been married or doesn't have kids.... when she was in her 20s I guaren-fvcking-tee she NEVER would have been interested in a dude that had been married or had children.
I’m noticing the older I get the more important “why haven’t you been married? Why don’t you have children?” A) I’ve never wanted to get married but have lived with several girls I dated B) I hate most people’s kids (go to Walmart if you ever get the itch for kids and that’ll cool you down) and have never wanted any of my own. I’m glad some women would cross me off their list for those two things, makes my job easier lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m noticing the older I get the more important “why haven’t you been married? Why don’t you have children?” A) I’ve never wanted to get married but have lived with several girls I dated B) I hate most people’s kids (go to Walmart if you ever get the itch for kids and that’ll cool you down) and have never wanted any of my own. I’m glad some women would cross me off their list for those two things, makes my job easier lol
At least you are aware of it and own it, way too many kids out there that are born from irresponsible parents with baby fever.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is why it isn't a good idea to date coworkers or anyone within your social circle, way too much drama. Consider this, if she rejected you early on in a normal manner you should be able to continue on with your life. Where the issue lies is when these women lead guys on, flirt with them, etc. with no real plan on going out with him. This is how a lot of women act today, as many are addicted to attention, and the consequences down the road are not pretty.

Now, even if you did in fact go out with this woman, perhaps more than once, it is far more likely for it not to work in the long run. In situations like this you can never go truly back to the way things were because there is emotional investment, pain, etc. I personally feel that if you are going to meet women in a context like this, or something similar, it is better to get to know them over time slowly and not rush into things. The problem with this though is that without expressing interest you could essentially friend zone yourself, which is the reason why I think it is better to just forgo on this all together.

I don't like drama, having my time wasted and people using me for their own gain.....so my natural inclination is to avoid this.
+1 on avoiding dating coworkers...at least not at the main job. Extra parttime jobs...sure, if you can walk from that job easily.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easy way to be cordial and unaffected is to remember that it’s nothing more than chemistry. She didn’t feel the spark she needs to feel. That’s fair.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For social circle, Treat her as a stranger. Interact with her but dont pay much attention. Drives them wild, they come back stronger and reverses the LJBF but it isnt worth it.

The best way is to live well and not really include her in your life.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act with complete indifference. You be professional or curtious and carry on with your day. You treat them as any ordinary acquaintance.

Aka you dont let it bother you at all because you have other plates or you make new plates to spin
This, 100%.

I'll add if/when you do talk to her, and you will, always break the conversation first by saying you're busy and have to go or you see someone (preferably female) and want to talk to them.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, 100%.

I'll add if/when you do talk to her, and you will, always break the conversation first by saying you're busy and have to go or you see someone (preferably female) and want to talk to them.
I agree with this too. My rule of thumb is never give them any more than 3 minutes of your time, make it known you are busy, and running late getting busy for a date.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean “briefly dated” but “rejected you”? You mean you went on a few dates or dated awhile and she hit you with the “let’s just be friends” line? Is she TRYING to make you be her friend or was that just her excuse to not see you anymore and she hasn’t talked to you since? If she hasn’t talked to you since then consider yourself lucky, but if she’s actively trying to make you be her friend then you’ll have to tell us what she’s doing.
I have this situation I guess. I asked her out a few times, she made excuses. Started ignoring her, now she's texting me almost every day, but I ignore her unless she asks me a direct question. Then, I just send a brief (and kind, if it applies) reply, and that's that.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the issue lies is when these women lead guys on, flirt with them, etc. with no real plan on going out with him. This is how a lot of women act today, as many are addicted to attention, and the consequences down the road are not pretty.
Spot on in my case. Fvck them