How to increase TESTOSTERONE levels

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
I think that i might have low testosterone levels lately, have some of the symptoms. exhausted, infatuated, bad mind concentration, cannot motivate myself, low sex-drive.

I'm not older then 40 years, so age doesn't play a role in this!
I cut masturbating some time ago..

QUESTION
How i can raise my testosterone levels to a normal, or even a somewhat higer level. But still the normal way, without using any doktor stuff

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more zinc in your diet. Alough you sound more like your under stress rather that having low testosterone levels. The doctor woundt be the worst idea, dont be an ignoranus haha.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately try getting some excercise. It will help you release stress, raise your motabilism, and make you generally much more energetic. I often find my self roaring to go after a good workout.

Eat well. Eat natural, whole grain stuff. Junk food is a no no.

Also... you may laugh at this... but what type of underwear do you wear? I remember reading once about the importance of keeping your balls cool. At the end of the day, it is where your testostrone is produced! So it is important to look after them.

Good luck

Paper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great response Fash, just to add to it. Avoid fast food or anything with saturated fats. Eat healthy foods with mono and poly saturated fats. You will be amazed at how much exercise + healthy nutrition help. Also it gives you a better mind frame and makes you feel better about your health over all.

Paper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who wants to make 10,000 a month, I want to help you.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your testosterone lowers you will know about it as one of the main symptoms is you will start growing tits!

Seeing as you havent I agree with the other guys. It sounds more like stress. Exercise is defo a top result. It will create indorphines that will make you feel better and it will also up your physical testostarone level.

I agree with fash about the balls thing.....Where loose boxers. I once stopped wanking.....freaked me out. Then i realised i needed new underwear as mine was to small....Sorted the problem. Also made "down there" feel better.

A balanced diet will also certainly help. The penis gets erect threw a good blood flow. Aviod fatty foods.

If the problem conitues go and see a doctor.....seriouslly. They get it all the time.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have depression. Go to a shrink. Quite frankly if your on this board - it's not an unlikely assumption.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
No i did not grow tits, so it maybe just stress or a light depression. But excersise definetly helps!..

Not wanking for a couple of days or a week.. just can feel the testosterone levels high.. or in some way more active. This may be ofcourse only in your head then.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do everything in moderation, your testosterone will soar

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faca said:
I cut masturbating some time ago..
Does masturbating lower testosterone levels? I think I know the answer but just wanna confirm.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:
Does masturbating lower testosterone levels? I think I know the answer but just wanna confirm.
Yes. Chronic Masturbating does.

The ocassional one or even twice a week probally won't.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise, exercise, and exercise. Masturbation cut-back is a myth, as no-masturbation can LOWER testosterone. Google it.

Best damn thing EVER though to higher T is camping.

Alone.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_in_making said:

I've seen alot of success when i stopped beating it for a couple dayz...like one day i grabbed like 3 numbers went home wacked it n the next day I felt like i couldn't get a girl if i tried..i felt sluggish tired...and i just didn't wanna talk to any girls..but when i didn't do it for a couple dayz i felt alive...i felt confident...and happy

you also said your like close to 40?? i heard that's when you start to hit the decline n sex-drive so that might be it..

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way I found to increase testosterone is to do 20 rep "widowmaker" squats. It is proven to effectivly increase your testosterone. That might be the reason I am horny every time I come home after doing legs.

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been eating junk food lately, and i feel like crap=[ i work out about three times a week too

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faca said:
No i did not grow tits, so it maybe just stress or a light depression. But excersise definetly helps!..

Not wanking for a couple of days or a week.. just can feel the testosterone levels high.. or in some way more active. This may be ofcourse only in your head then.

Most the info people are giving you here is bs, heres a good link

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/testost_defic.htm

Go see your doc and tell him you want a full checkup, see if deppresion is a factor and see if low testosterone could be it, be insistent until you get an answer.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bodybuilding. Every other alternative is LAUGHABLE. Heavy lifting, baby! :)

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
englishman said:
Most the info people are giving you here is bs, heres a good link

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/testost_defic.htm

Go see your doc and tell him you want a full checkup, see if deppresion is a factor and see if low testosterone could be it, be insistent until you get an answer.
Thx for the link.. but still one question..

Is there any scientifical proof for that masturbating lowers your testosterone levels?

And we all agree that excercise is the best way to go, But one thing. Does anybody of you guys use any supplements: Creatine, Protein or Amino .. etc?..

And what are the effects of this?