"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?

ricky_

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
41
How to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
How to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?
Always assume it's a biitch shield and the IOD can become real interest

Do you have an example? Any girl in particular that gave you a hard time or is leaving you on unread?

Some more info would be nice
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Trying to identify is to analyze.

Analyzing is a waste of time because you'll never find out doing just that.

Analyzing is safety seeking behavior, you won't get anywhere with women without taking risk anyways.

You just have a simple choice, proceed anyways until you know for sure which one it is or move on if you find that type of behavior intolerable regardless of which one it is.

Make the choice, take the action, stop analyzing.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I wholeheartedly agree with everything @Serenity said above.

As a man, your job is to always assume attraction from her side, be composed, be centered, be unfazed, respond instead of reacting, and having an abundant mindset. That's what being alpha and being masculine is all about.

The fact that you are (seemingly) willing to spend your valuable time & energy to try and analyze a woman's actions means your options are too limited, even none, and that's where you need to improve for yourself.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ricky_

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Do you have an example? Any girl in particular that gave you a hard time or is leaving you on unread?
-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)

Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?
 

Jacob40

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
10
-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)

Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?
Never let a woman know your bank balance.
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)

Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?
Stop...chasing...immediately. She isn't playing games. These are major signs she isn't interested in you anymore and with every message you send her you're pushing her further and further away.

and wtf man?

-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)
Are you insane??

Never tell her how much money you have! Only golddiggers will be turned on by this and for all the wrong reasons. These women will leave you as soon as the money's gone or another sugar daddy comes along.

And what is that shiit about contacting her via other women? On what beta planet and in what simp universe is this is successful way of getting a woman back? Did you listen to other woman for advice? They mean well but will always give you bad advice man. They think they know how you could get a woman back, but that's only because they are projecting their desire for an unavailable man onto your situation.

You don't need this forum for help because there's too much you need to know and change about yourself. I suggest you start reading into this.

This girl is gone though. Focus on other women and make damn sure not to make the same mistakes again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
What if I say she is one?
Don't think like this.. don't let a girl live in your head rent free. If you make her the one in your head you're putting her on a pedestal and no girl wants this.

Think of her as just one of the girls in your life and make sure you have other girls in your life. You'll start doing things right automatically. It's a crazy thing.
 

ricky_

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
And these are something that PUAs call "PASSIVE IOIs"..Something that is supposed to happen normally, but she isn't performing them.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Its not...its fun..
The way you lure gold diggers into "love" and then throw them away like garbage....
Try someday...thats so satisfying
This is sadistic and frankly disturbing behavior.

Don't you have better things to do with your life than engage in such petty bullsh!t with women that aren't worth it to start with?
 
Top