I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If you're in Iraq, it's probably an IOD.How to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?
Always assume it's a biitch shield and the IOD can become real interestHow to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
-She was the one who started our relationship.Do you have an example? Any girl in particular that gave you a hard time or is leaving you on unread?
Never let a woman know your bank balance.-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)
Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?
Stop...chasing...immediately. She isn't playing games. These are major signs she isn't interested in you anymore and with every message you send her you're pushing her further and further away.-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)
Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?
Are you insane??-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)
Compliance /threadHow to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?
What if I say she is one?Only golddiggers will be turned on by this
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Don't think like this.. don't let a girl live in your head rent free. If you make her the one in your head you're putting her on a pedestal and no girl wants this.What if I say she is one?
Its not...its fun..It's a crazy thing.
And these are something that PUAs call "PASSIVE IOIs"..Something that is supposed to happen normally, but she isn't performing them.Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
This is sadistic and frankly disturbing behavior.Its not...its fun..
The way you lure gold diggers into "love" and then throw them away like garbage....
Try someday...thats so satisfying