Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to identify whether her behavior is an IOD or a SHIELD ?

ricky_

Reaction score

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume it's a biitch shield and the IOD can become real interest

Do you have an example? Any girl in particular that gave you a hard time or is leaving you on unread?

Some more info would be nice

Serenity

Reaction score
Trying to identify is to analyze.

Analyzing is a waste of time because you'll never find out doing just that.

Analyzing is safety seeking behavior, you won't get anywhere with women without taking risk anyways.

You just have a simple choice, proceed anyways until you know for sure which one it is or move on if you find that type of behavior intolerable regardless of which one it is.

Make the choice, take the action, stop analyzing.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with everything @Serenity said above.

As a man, your job is to always assume attraction from her side, be composed, be centered, be unfazed, respond instead of reacting, and having an abundant mindset. That's what being alpha and being masculine is all about.

The fact that you are (seemingly) willing to spend your valuable time & energy to try and analyze a woman's actions means your options are too limited, even none, and that's where you need to improve for yourself.

ricky_

Reaction score
Do you have an example? Any girl in particular that gave you a hard time or is leaving you on unread?
-She was the one who started our relationship.
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-She said she will inform the police if I try to reach out to her again.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)

Dear MoMoses and others, what do you have to say now?

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score
-One day she became boring and I treated her really bad , and later on again became interested in her.
-Its 2 months now I am still "reaching out to her". Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
-I also have started to contact her via other women( pivots) and also let her know my bank balance has improved a lot (DHV)

Never let a woman know your bank balance.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop...chasing...immediately. She isn't playing games. These are major signs she isn't interested in you anymore and with every message you send her you're pushing her further and further away.

and wtf man?

Are you insane??

Never tell her how much money you have! Only golddiggers will be turned on by this and for all the wrong reasons. These women will leave you as soon as the money's gone or another sugar daddy comes along.

And what is that shiit about contacting her via other women? On what beta planet and in what simp universe is this is successful way of getting a woman back? Did you listen to other woman for advice? They mean well but will always give you bad advice man. They think they know how you could get a woman back, but that's only because they are projecting their desire for an unavailable man onto your situation.

You don't need this forum for help because there's too much you need to know and change about yourself. I suggest you start reading into this.

This girl is gone though. Focus on other women and make damn sure not to make the same mistakes again.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I say she is one?
Don't think like this.. don't let a girl live in your head rent free. If you make her the one in your head you're putting her on a pedestal and no girl wants this.

Think of her as just one of the girls in your life and make sure you have other girls in your life. You'll start doing things right automatically. It's a crazy thing.

ricky_

Reaction score
Neither she has informed the police nor she has blocked my number.
And these are something that PUAs call "PASSIVE IOIs"..Something that is supposed to happen normally, but she isn't performing them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not...its fun..
The way you lure gold diggers into "love" and then throw them away like garbage....
Try someday...thats so satisfying
This is sadistic and frankly disturbing behavior.

Don't you have better things to do with your life than engage in such petty bullsh!t with women that aren't worth it to start with?