Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Identify Borderline Personality?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure if I have ever dealt with a borderline personality.

I'm sure most modern women have some type of mental health issue or disorder these days, due to the amount of random c0ck they are taking.

Anyway some of you guys have been burnt by a genuine BDP before?

My question is, which red flags are very common with BDP girls? What signs do us men need to be aware of, so we can plan an exit strategy.

By the way, if she lost interest & began treating you like garbage, that doesn't mean she is BDP... She just lost interest, even the nicest of girl will treat you like crap, once she loses interest.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Search this site. There are a lot of threads on this.

In general though, it’s caused by trauma - so anything in her past like a broken family, abusive relationships, r*pe, etc are a good indicator.

The common denominator between the two women I was involved with is that their mothers both had affairs and left the Dad and family when they were growing up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about how a person goes through his or her own emotions. So lets say a unanswered message can be felt as betrayal.

This can happen due to childhood trauma, BUT there's also a theory that if you live with a borderliner long enough it will become contagious and affect you as well. (Because in order to "survive " you must talk her language, which is emotional and not rational. )

My theory why so much woman have this is 1. Abuse and 2.the hotter a woman is, the more she'll get approached ,the more she'll get her heart broken at an early age.

Assuming you like to date hb7 and up I bet you've encountered plenty of borderliners .

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about how a person goes through his or her own emotions. So lets say a unanswered message can be felt as betrayal.

This can happen due to childhood trauma, BUT there's also a theory that if you live with a borderliner long enough it will become contagious and affect you as well. (Because in order to "survive " you must talk her language, which is emotional and not rational. )

My theory why so much woman have this is 1. Abuse and 2.the hotter a woman is, the more she'll get approached ,the more she'll get her heart broken at an early age.

Assuming you like to date hb7 and up I bet you've encountered plenty of borderliners .
Hmm well i have dated plenty of 7.5s and 8s and with some (including my ex) I just could tell something isn't right with her or them.

I would often try to fish for information on there childhood, the upbringing, previous LTR experiences.

A common theme I experienced with the chicks who's personality didn't seem the normal to me..

01. Previous toxic relationships
02. Childhood abuse
03. Some Type of significant trauma
04. High body count
05. No father in the picture (daddy issues)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traumatic childhood abandonment and re living that abandonment through relationships, and not just romantic. They like to have kids and dump them on the dad. Also....drugs, cigarettes, tattoos, alcohol...and of course sex good enough to make a guy put up with all that.
Yes this is a very common theme I have observed.. Tattoos and the sex is off the charts.

But the biggest red flag? Childhood trauma!

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and they both had dogs they were unhealthily attached to. Like if they ever say to their dog “you saved me” or “you’re my everything”…

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags are easy to spot, the hardest part is not letting scarcity or our weenies making the decisions for us.
Best observation and advice.

You crossing the road, you see a car coming at you 80mph, what do you do?

In this day and age, most of us guys will encounter a BDP, question is will scarcity and great sex, get in the way of making a good decision of walking away.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and they both had dogs they were unhealthily attached to. Like if they ever say to their dog “you saved me” or “you’re my everything”…
Lol I never thought of that one, but it makes sense.

The dogs not going to abandon her right?

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
05. No father in the picture (daddy issues)
Or mommy issues. A cheating mother that leaves the family (most likely because the Mom is BPD too). Imagine the core wounds that will do to a little girl.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD is the female equivalent of antisocial personality disorder (which is overwhelmingly male). Funny how it's called a "borderline" personality disorder, no idea where that name originates, but it's quite insidious and potentially one of the most destructive and nefarious personality disorders in the world today.

These women are intelligent and highly manipulative and they will ruin your life. The worst of them are basically evil. I have not directly/intimately come across a BPD (as far as I know) but I have dealt with NPD which has some overlap.

Last edited:

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line is they are looking for someone to take all the bad core feelings away and they constantly hope, and truly think (for awhile), it’s the next guy they meet. When those expectations aren’t met (because they can’t be), they now resent you for it and are compulsively driven to reenact the abandonment, over and over again. It goes back and forth with this until you as a man are driven into the ground and all your self respect is gone.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD is the female equivalent of sociopathy (which is overwhelmingly male). Funny how it's called a "borderline" personality disorder, no idea where that name originates but it's quite insidious and potentially more destructive than sociopathy.

These women are intelligent and highly manipulative and they will ruin your life. The worst of them are basically evil. I have not come across a BPD but I have dealt with NPD which has some overlap.
I'm not sure if I have ever dealt with one of these BDP chicks, probably because I tend to dump girls well before they get to the EVIL stage with me (Further compounding her abandonment issues)

You mentioned evil.. It's funny because I have heard several men refer to these type of girls as Jazebal spirits.

Some men describe there experience with a BDP, as an encounter with something evil.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one I dated had all of these symptoms/problems:

-neglected by her mother
-would sabotage relationships
-anxiety
-depression
-low self esteem
-idealized/idolized their partner at times.
-self harm
-abandonment issues
-difficulty regulating emotions. Either very positive or very angry and hateful.
- they feel like losers at times
-they get lonely
-never really happy with who they are.
-struggle to stay positive and in a healthy mindset.
-they tend to spiral and stay in a hole for a while.

Believe it or not, there was still a good girl under all her issues. Most supportive girl I've ever been with. Understood a man's value and wanted him to be in charge. she wanted to be a feminine woman and follow. She had a very masculine solid father and grandfather that were a positive influence in her life. She wanted a solid rock that she could count on and feel protected by. Something she didn't have with her mother growing up in a divorced family. It's always starts in childhood. So sad.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Classic Signs:
1. **Fear of Being Left:** People with BPD often really worry about being left alone or people leaving them, even when there's no real sign of that happening.

2. **Rollercoaster Relationships:** Their relationships can be like a rollercoaster. One moment they're super close and loving, the next they might be very upset with the same person.

3. **Changing Self-view:** On some days, they might feel great about themselves, but on others, they might feel the total opposite.

4. **Risky Actions:** Sometimes, they might do risky stuff without thinking it through, like driving too fast or overspending.

5. **Hurting Themselves:** Some might hurt themselves, like cutting, or even think about suicide.

6. **Mood Swings:** Their moods can change really quickly, going from super happy to really sad in a short time.

7. **Feeling Empty:** They often feel like there's something missing inside, like they're empty.

8. **Quick to Anger:** They can get very angry quickly, but then feel bad about it afterwards.

9. **Feeling Out of Touch:** Sometimes they might feel paranoid, thinking others are out to get them, or they might feel disconnected from what's happening around them.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met one who had Quiet BPD from a relationship standpoint. I was temporarily caught up in a mind f$&&k. Went no contact as typically suggested. Months later, she re-emerged and I rejected several offers to meet up. She admitted she then knew how it felt to be treated like sh1t, so there was some satisfaction in that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met one who had Quiet BPD from a relationship standpoint. I was temporarily caught up in a mind f$&&k. Went no contact as typically suggested. Months later, she re-emerged and I rejected several offers to meet up. She admitted she then knew how it felt to be treated like sh1t, so there was some satisfaction in that.
Good job on going NC my man. It's better late than never, some beta chumps end up marrying these monsters.

What was her family background? I'm guessing the father wasn't in the picture.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on going NC my man. It's better late than never, some beta chumps end up marrying these monsters.

What was her family background? I'm guessing the father wasn't in the picture.
Father was in the picture, but I found out she was abused while young by another family member.

The importance of recognizing and avoiding red flags is paramount. I got drawn in by her assertiveness then she would pull away. I would withdraw and she would return. Getting too close meant being temporary blocked. It became a quick addiction like a drug. The final straw was finding out about her multiple dudes . Dudes are a source for their emptiness, each one is a different compartment on the shelf. They return when the need for the source returns. Toxicity on steroids. Forums like this help to avoid it.