How To Identify Borderline Personality?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three strong factors to consider when dealing with a chick who is likely BPD or some other Cluster B type personality.

01. Traumatic childhood (Especially sexual abuse)

02. Raised without a father in the household

03. Promiscuity at an early age (this is tied to not having the father around)

Considering most young girls these days are raised by single moms, suggests the vast majority of these girls are fvking at a very early age and collecting Trauma.

If you're aiming to date young girls, you will very likely cross paths with a BPD.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even sure if I have ever dealt with a borderline personality.

I'm sure most modern women have some type of mental health issue or disorder these days, due to the amount of random c0ck they are taking.

Anyway some of you guys have been burnt by a genuine BDP before?

My question is, which red flags are very common with BDP girls? What signs do us men need to be aware of, so we can plan an exit strategy.

By the way, if she lost interest & began treating you like garbage, that doesn't mean she is BDP... She just lost interest, even the nicest of girl will treat you like crap, once she loses interest.
They don't eat.
I only date skinny girls, they all have some kind of eating disorder. They are very unstable.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't eat.
I only date skinny girls, they all have some kind of eating disorder. They are very unstable.
Lol it's kind of strange you mention that.

My ex who I am convinced was some type of crazy, possible BPD used to struggle to eat.

Would go through phase's when she simply wouldn't eat and then times when she would.

She was also skinny. You might have something there.

Not to mention she was on Anti Depressants for a good while too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this is true.. I noticed girls who are on Meds anti depressants, they barely eat.
When they're off their meds they fluctuate between starving themselves or gorging themselves until they puke.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different personas reflect their coping mechanisms from past traumas. They are experts at mirroring your personality which leads you to believe you are a match. Their need for attention becomes addicting. When you get drawn in they can’t handle being to close, or they fear you’re going to walk away, or especially they find a different attention source as a reason to disappear before you know it.

They often compartmentalize you like a tool on the shelf, only to reappear when what you provide is needed again. Those who are willing to risk it can tap her when she reappears without attachments. A dangerous venture.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different personas reflect their coping mechanisms from past traumas. They are experts at mirroring your personality which leads you to believe you are a match. Their need for attention becomes addicting. When you get drawn in they can’t handle being to close, or they fear you’re going to walk away, or especially they find a different attention source as a reason to disappear before you know it.

They often compartmentalize you like a tool on the shelf, only to reappear when what you provide is needed again. Those who are willing to risk it can tap her when she reappears without attachments. A dangerous venture.
I think it's such a broad spectrum of cluster b outhere.

Some tend to have narcassisct tendencies.

These are some signs to look out for

01. Does she have trauma
02. Has she ever been on medication
03. Is her father around
04. Does she seek attention alot
05. Does her mood switch rapidly
06. Does she have several Tattoos
07. Is she into B D S M type sex
08. Does she have lots of male friends
09. Is she needy & insecure
10. Does she have a history of toxic relationships

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are some signs to look out for

01. Does she have trauma
02. Has she ever been on medication
03. Is her father around
04. Does she seek attention alot
05. Does her mood switch rapidly
06. Does she have several Tattoos
07. Is she into B D S M type sex
08. Does she have lots of male friends
09. Is she needy & insecure
10. Does she have a history of toxic relationships
Thanks for the checklist, exactly what I'm looking for.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt they can be a FUN time in bed. For men who aren't experienced in playing with fire, or don't know how to keep it as ONLY FUN, it's a fiery death.....
I know that better than most.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt they can be a FUN time in bed. For men who aren't experienced in playing with fire, or don't know how to keep it as ONLY FUN, it's a fiery death.....
This is because most men don't and cannot recognise the the telltale signs of BPD or damaged girls.

Even when they do recognise she is crazy, he begins to dupe himself into believing he "can fix her"

Once you do recognise her as damaged, I don't see anything wrong in keeping her around for sex only.