Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to identify a girl who is dtf?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's young n where I live it's not at all common to kiss n sexualize within one month of meeting.... It's a big thing... She said I'm too fast ... I think maybe she told her bestie abt me n they discussed that if she keeps hanging out with me I'm gonna find a way to pump n dump her so she is avoiding me... Coz from day 1 she's treating me like a player... N when she flaked on me I went on a date with a girl n she knew it..... She's avoiding me now thinking that I'm just here for sex (which is kinda true) but idk how to make things better.... Currently I'm not talking to her at all... What do u suggest me to do?
Here's my 2 cents:
Treat her with honesty.
If you only want to "pump n dump", let her know this through your behaviour. If she wants the same, she'll do it.
If you actually like her and want something more than 1 penis in vagina, again show that through your behaviour. If she wants the same, she'll do it.
If she doesn't seem interested by your approach, she probably isn't and it would be better for you to pursue something else. For your own good.

I also hope you understand that grabbing a$$ in public is pretty immature and won't lead to anything sexual, quite the opposite.

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I've experienced in my short life is that when a woman is DTF she will let you physical touch and escalate on her with little to no resistance. The best ones are the type that trys to play a little hard to get and teasingly rejecting your advances but both of you know what's going to happen lol.

Make her sit on your lap, , rest your hand on her thigh, smoothly invading her personal space, hold her hand and pull her close to you(dont kiss her if you wanna tease her a little bit) nothing to aggressive unless shes a complete slut, then who cares. If she let's you do these things then your getting laid, unless you have no balls to make a move.

The eyes tell it all as well, when you see it you will know.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to exactly find out if a girl is dtf with u?

Would she initiate physical contact like kissing, etc.?

Bcoz what if u kiss a girl n she gives u a bit of close lip kiss but smiles n doesn't push u away?
What if the same woman let's u grab her ass sometimes? Is that dtf? But never initiates any of sexual contact with us
A handful of girls went down my pants. They we're flirty. Lacked compliance on the pull. compliance is key.

Lmfao multiple girls went down my pants and didn't pull. I ended up skull ****ing a girl off a 10min set. IMHO not even the best set I did that night. There's other sets whowh had shown more promise but, go nowhere. All or nothing. As in, pull when buying temperature is high. Imagine a terrorist had a bomb to his chest. THAT SORTA URGRNCY!

HAND > DOOR > PULL!

When in doubt, buying temperature is high, tell her, "time to go. " take hand and lead her as if she were a small child.

There's a Freudian element. There's that leader, masculine man, Patriarchy, head of the household archetype you must Be.

Women are by their very nature kitten or ****. Your lack thereof masculinity can be a deciding factor. Other time, she wont pull even at gun point.

YOU WANT GENUINE DESIRE.

NO LMR. NO BF DESTROYER. NO LMR DESTROYER.

DTF OR NEXT.

MM is great. Emphasis on compliance. In the false accusations era of #metoo, any ambivalence should be discarded. #next!

Op, think volume. Spam calibrated approach. Quit being cute. There's value in walking. There's none in the exchange of your attention without pulling.

Attention exchanged for pulling. No pull? No attention.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bring up sex or say something sexual and she responds positively: she's likely DTF.

Your best bet is making a joke or offhand comment about you two having sex and gauge her reaction.

One time I jokingly texted a girl I was having a conversation with "alright I'm bored now, when are we gonna have sex? " and she said "whenever you come over" which took me by surprise because we hadn't really been flirting at all and barely knew each other.

To contrast, I've never known a girl who gave me a negative reaction to a sexual comment that was at all interested in fvcking me.
She smiles when I flirt sexually.... N when I was talking too sexual she said we talk these things with boyfriend..... When I kissed her she said the same thing that we kiss when we enter a relationship but not before

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've experienced in my short life is that when a woman is DTF she will let you physical touch and escalate on her with little to no resistance. The best ones are the type that trys to play a little hard to get and teasingly rejecting your advances but both of you know what's going to happen lol.

Make her sit on your lap, , rest your hand on her thigh, smoothly invading her personal space, hold her hand and pull her close to you(dont kiss her if you wanna tease her a little bit) nothing to aggressive unless shes a complete slut, then who cares. If she let's you do these things then your getting laid, unless you have no balls to make a move.

The eyes tell it all as well, when you see it you will know.
I did everything u said, pulled her close, put my hands on thighs she used to smile when I do that... I groped her boobs etc. But we got no place so couldn't ****... But I'm virgin n it hurts so much that I couldn't ****, now I have a place but she ain't coming out

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I made a move on this chick(she called me for a morning walk as I was her only friend there) , kissed her n grabbed her ass but when I kissed her she gave an inexperienced closed lips kiss n I thought she wasn't interested but didn't push me away n also was smiling the whole time.... Later I pulled her close she was trying to remove my hands but smiling the whole time, she said... People kiss their boyfriends but not friends ... Do u think she was dtf? If not then you was she smiling?
Ok ima just assume your really inexperienced.

If she doesn't push you away then proceed, if she smiles then proceed....have some balls and be more confident, stop 2nd guessing yourself.

When trying to physical escalate on a woman they almost always will put up some resistance, they will tease and play hard to get, dont let this throw you off your game. She was just teasing and playing coy with you. If a girl sees she can play that role and you seem like its throwing you off your game(they can tell) or you dont know what your doing then they will lose interest and keep toying with you just for fun.

When I make a physical move I expect her to back off a lil or show some resistance, I like it, it makes things more fun but I dont panic because I know the end result. You gotta feel the vibe out and watch how she moves around you, trust me, you will know.

When you try to escalate and she rejects, you back for a second then try again a lil later(feeling her vibe out) this is women's favorite part, they get extremely turned on by a guy who seems sure of himself and seems as if he knows exactly what hes doing, no hesitation, no nerves, no self consciousness, just smooth confidence and sex appeal.

Me personally, I like to avoid physical escalation at the times when the window is open because I like to build the anticipation and play a lil hard to get myself and since I have the looks its easier to pull this off but as soon as I feel the moment is right BOOM! My sexual instinct kicks in and I make things happen, once you get more confident all of this will come natural for you bro.

You said it yourself, "I took it as a sign of disinterest" where is your confidence? I always under all circumstances assume a girl is attracted to me until proven otherwise and even that is not good enough for my own ego lol. trust yourself, be bold, grow some balls my friend and when it works out your confidence will shoot threw the roof and you will be able to go back and laugh at how you "use" to be.

BOLD BEHAVIOR=CONFIDENCE=BECOMING MORE ATTRACTIVE

IN THAT ORDER.

other then that, good job.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, currently (today, and the past few months) I've had a slore (tats on arms and just "fvck yeah" attitude and mannerisms) trying everything she can to entice me to "hit it off with her" and come back to her apartment. She's about 15 years younger than me but Rode HARD. I can tell she's been in a sorority (same "oh yeah" and let-it-all-out laughter) and has had a privileged life (but all that partying has made her look much older). She has no t!ts, a thin girl, but she's CONFIDENT despite all that - which I chalk up to family being well-to-do, but she's in a low-end job and she is a VERY good saleswoman. She's trying to SELL me on fvcking her or getting close to her. That's an example of a girl I KNOW is dtf, but I rebuff her every gesture. She holds me high in status cause she knows people who are associated with me in another city to the South. She thinks birds of a feather flock together so I'm the Same as this other guy (rowdy, Boy, dirty). I'm different though, but she sees $$$ signs too. She sees the who package with me, and she's hit the wall, so she is dying for and 'Out.' She thinks I'd be that perfect 'out' or repair to her life. She's definitely STILL in 'fun' mode though, party girl mode. I don't think she'd stop until she's maybe 60 or something, this is just HER, it's her Being. I don't want any of that, so I don't give her an arm cause she'll take a leg. I don't wanta get wrapped up in a gal like that, and she (every time she sees me like today) tries to touch my hand or get me close to touch, but she is a Master saleswoman so she is a Performer and that's why she's hired for her job which she tells me all about. She has disdain for Poor people or the riffraff or commoners or renters (though she herself rents! or gets it free!).

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago, at a party, I was just talking with a girl, gave her my number.
She left the party and 1 minute later I get a text with her adress followed by "if you wanna come".
Banged her almost every day since. And I'm gonna do it again tonight.
If you make it easy for them, they'll make it easy for you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gave her my number.
its about time someone "gave a number", instead of "getting a number"

from another topic about signs of interest... SHE INITIATED when you gave her an opportunity (your number)

BRAVO Sir, Bravo