Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to identify a girl who is dtf?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to exactly find out if a girl is dtf with u?

Would she initiate physical contact like kissing, etc.?

Bcoz what if u kiss a girl n she gives u a bit of close lip kiss but smiles n doesn't push u away?
What if the same woman let's u grab her ass sometimes? Is that dtf? But never initiates any of sexual contact with us

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
For woman to initiate sex with you she has to have a lot of interest in you, above 80%, even then, if it's the first time and she's not drunk, it's up to you to make a move.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
For woman to initiate sex with you she has to have a lot of interest in you, above 80%, even then, if it's the first time and she's not drunk, it's up to you to make a move.
I made a move on this chick(she called me for a morning walk as I was her only friend there) , kissed her n grabbed her ass but when I kissed her she gave an inexperienced closed lips kiss n I thought she wasn't interested but didn't push me away n also was smiling the whole time.... Later I pulled her close she was trying to remove my hands but smiling the whole time, she said... People kiss their boyfriends but not friends ... Do u think she was dtf? If not then you was she smiling?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
You go on a fun date and make sure the parameters of date location (close to your place) can end with sex.

Have a fun date, escalate. I am not big on keno like a lot of guys preach. In my experience if a chick is sexually attracted to me she will begin using Keno on me. I just am there to have a good time and see what happens. By not gushing over a woman during a date it shows that you have self control, options and you have her wondering what YOUR interest/attraction level is with her.

In today's day and age in dating most women with a high interest level in you will initiate keno. Once you see that she is touching you, bumping you with her leg/knee, brushing her hands against your arms/legs/shoulder while telling a story, etc., that is a green light to just maintain frame, kiss her near the end of the date or when you are switching from one venue to another, and start escalating after.

I am not the PDA guy when "dating". In a relationship, sure I will hold hands, kiss in public, etc. But I like to keep the date to conversation and light. But understand that as a rotation guy I dont want to give other females that are around during a date the impression that I am exclusively with someone. I want it to appear that I am just out grabbing a drink with a chick and just having a good time.

So for me its have fun, good convo in public. As soon as the date moves away from the public- escalate if I am feeling her and know she is feeling me.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
You go on a fun date and make sure the parameters of date location (close to your place) can end with sex.

Have a fun date, escalate. I am not big on keno like a lot of guys preach. In my experience if a chick is sexually attracted to me she will begin using Keno on me. I just am there to have a good time and see what happens. By not gushing over a woman during a date it shows that you have self control, options and you have her wondering what YOUR interest/attraction level is with her.

In today's day and age in dating most women with a high interest level in you will initiate keno. Once you see that she is touching you, bumping you with her leg/knee, brushing her hands against your arms/legs/shoulder while telling a story, etc., that is a green light to just maintain frame, kiss her near the end of the date or when you are switching from one venue to another, and start escalating after.

I am not the PDA guy when "dating". In a relationship, sure I will hold hands, kiss in public, etc. But I like to keep the date to conversation and light. But understand that as a rotation guy I dont want to give other females that are around during a date the impression that I am exclusively with someone. I want it to appear that I am just out grabbing a drink with a chick and just having a good time.

So for me its have fun, good convo in public. As soon as the date moves away from the public- escalate if I am feeling her and know she is feeling me.
When we were out walking she bumped into me a lot so I took it as a sign... I put my arms around her waist, if privacy was there she let me do it back then... In a movie theatre I groped her... She didn't let me do it but she was smiling so I did it anyway, so if she didn't like it she couldve jus walked away but she kept talking to me like nothing happened (this could be bcos I was her only frnd in that city n she didn't wanna lose me n be alone) when I grabbed her ass she used to move an inch away from me n look around.... But she never initiated kissin or didn't give me a proper kiss when I went for it... So I took it as she's not ready (n also we didn't have a place)... But when I was gng from that city she gave me a great hug... It was good...

The part that messed me up was she said that people kiss in relationships n not before n said I'm too fast bcos her male frnds r too afraid that they say I love u on text whereas I came n directly kissed her with courage... (It's been jus a month since we met then and it's a big deal here in my city if a girl kisses a guy that soon) things go slow here.... So I figured she needs time n left her... Now that we r in our city where she has a lot of frnds... I see she's flaking on me n not texting or calling which Led me to chase her a bit n now even I pulled back.. I think it's done

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way to find out if a girl is DTF except for escalating on her and seeing if she allows you to do it. Don't give up on the first try, keep pushing it a few times. If she denies your escalations maybe 5 times then she's a next and get rid of her

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.. Later I pulled her close she was trying to remove my hands but smiling the whole time, she said... People kiss their boyfriends but not friends ... Do u think she was dtf? If not then you was she smiling?
She is interested in you but scared you will pump and dump. The "people kiss their boyfriends but not their friends" comment was her trying to push you into asking her to be your girlfriend.

She sounds young and inexperienced. Keep teasing and negging her. It will increase her interest.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she allows you to do it. Don't give up on the first try
keyword here is "allows". Several women lately dont give any signals, but they don't say no either.
I find it easier to kiss a neck than a lips first, many chicks equate kissing as a relationship thing... esp on a ONS or 1st date lay

Kino, kino, kino
make her laugh

this is you making her FEEL something

if there is resistance... treat her like a cat.
repeat.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to exactly find out if a girl is dtf with u?
She spreads her legs naked on the bed for you, that's how you know exactly considering their fluctuating moods and flakey nature, but a good sign she's dtf is when she's willing to follow you home.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is truly feeling you usually you’ll know or get the sense pretty easily. She’ll move closer to you, touch your arm, look at you in a “certain” way, etc. if both of you are having a good time and she does any of these things it’s usually a slam dunk

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is interested in you but scared you will pump and dump. The "people kiss their boyfriends but not their friends" comment was her trying to push you into asking her to be your girlfriend.

She sounds young and inexperienced. Keep teasing and negging her. It will increase her interest.
Yeah she's young n where I live it's not at all common to kiss n sexualize within one month of meeting.... It's a big thing... She said I'm too fast ... I think maybe she told her bestie abt me n they discussed that if she keeps hanging out with me I'm gonna find a way to pump n dump her so she is avoiding me... Coz from day 1 she's treating me like a player... N when she flaked on me I went on a date with a girl n she knew it..... She's avoiding me now thinking that I'm just here for sex (which is kinda true) but idk how to make things better.... Currently I'm not talking to her at all... What do u suggest me to do?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For now, keep your distance and do not chase.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's young n where I live it's not at all common to kiss n sexualize within one month of meeting.... It's a big thing... She said I'm too fast ... I think maybe she told her bestie abt me n they discussed that if she keeps hanging out with me I'm gonna find a way to pump n dump her so she is avoiding me... Coz from day 1 she's treating me like a player... N when she flaked on me I went on a date with a girl n she knew it..... She's avoiding me now thinking that I'm just here for sex (which is kinda true) but idk how to make things better.... Currently I'm not talking to her at all... What do u suggest me to do?
Next. She flaked. You move on to the next girl. She blew her chance. Should she regret her actions then it is up to to her to reach out to you.

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could tell you but it's much more efficient to assume the sale and avoid sniper mode. Opportunity cost is not as important as sheer volume of confident approaches.
What is sniper mode? And assume sale? I don't get u

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get good enough Sniper mode works because you recognize the signs of an interested girl.

Most mass approachers are missing the signals she is giving off...

I can go hunting and try to stalk every animal I see. I will scare more off and tire myself out going after low percentage stalks.

The next day I know where the animals are I will go back there more quietly and observe which of them are in a favorable position.

And then sometimes they walk right up to you. You just have to not screw that one up...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to judge by the fun you're having/how she's responding to you. If she's responding positively you can escalate, and if she's not, then you know not to waste any more of your time.

Think about it like this: you take some girl from Tinder (OK, maybe from real life too, but whatever) out on a first date, and she acts bitchy the entire time. You prod back, try to lighten it up and tease a bit and she's Not Responding like a frozen window in Task Manager. There's no second date and no sex. This is the "only" time someone's for sure NOT DTF.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bring up sex or say something sexual and she responds positively: she's likely DTF.

Your best bet is making a joke or offhand comment about you two having sex and gauge her reaction.

One time I jokingly texted a girl I was having a conversation with "alright I'm bored now, when are we gonna have sex? " and she said "whenever you come over" which took me by surprise because we hadn't really been flirting at all and barely knew each other.

To contrast, I've never known a girl who gave me a negative reaction to a sexual comment that was at all interested in fvcking me.

Last edited:

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of good answers here.

If DTF = wants to have sex right now:
1) she is compliant, she goes with you wherever you want
2) she escalates on you, hugs you or leans towards you etc.

There are numerous exceptions to this rule:
1) she may want sex, but sometimes she can't do it because of not very sexy lingerie or maybe she's having a period etc.
2) there's not single way to go from hanging out to sex, use your imagination and try different routes (e.g. she doesn't like kissing)

And the main thing: don't push if she says no.