Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle this situation

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m speaking to a girl who i’ve been flirting with for a while, we were speaking at her workplace suddenly one of her coworkers jump into the conversation and starts saying random bull**** “****block attempt”, i leave the conversation but hang at the place for a little while till he left, then i continue my conversation, i ask for her instagram she says “i dont give out my instagram to everybody”, i felt that’s a “polite rejection” she might be playing hard to get idk.
My main question is this did i handle the interruption properly or should i’ve stayed in my place and not left the conversation till the guy leave and just stare at him till he goes. And if you’re a don juan you can help with what to do. Im open to all suggestions!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fucck do you ask for her Instagram? That's useless. She just has that for her validation. You need to ask for the date, arrange the date's time/place, and then collect her phone number.

Your interaction with her is likely dead. #nextset

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - this is low interest. High interest chicks don't act like this. Take this as a "polite rejection" as you called it and move on.

But agree with @SW15 - the only thing you ever ask for is the number. Everything else you take without asking (kiss, clothes, etc.), and never utter the word "Instagram" let alone ask for it.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m speaking to a girl who i’ve been flirting with for a while, we were speaking at her workplace suddenly one of her coworkers jump into the conversation and starts saying random bull**** “****block attempt”, i leave the conversation but hang at the place for a little while till he left, then i continue my conversation, i ask for her instagram she says “i dont give out my instagram to everybody”, i felt that’s a “polite rejection” she might be playing hard to get idk.
My main question is this did i handle the interruption properly or should i’ve stayed in my place and not left the conversation till the guy leave and just stare at him till he goes. And if you’re a don juan you can help with what to do. Im open to all suggestions!
move on. She’s not interested

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man instead of a boy.

Asking for her number is directly telling her you want to date her.

Asking for anything else is like asking to become another orbiter.

You need to rip the bandaid off and go for quick pain and learning instead of beating around the bush and getting a social media plugin. The better your conversation skills and the more interesting of a person you are the more likely she will give you her number BUT you have to actually be an interesting person and not another lad she can add to her list of attention givers.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Next her. Dont ask for her social media, ask her out on a date.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fucck do you ask for her Instagram? That's useless. She just has that for her validation. You need to ask for the date, arrange the date's time/place, and then collect her phone number.

Your interaction with her is likely dead. #nextset
Thank you man for this. Can you help on how do deal with ****blockers like that guy?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you man for this, how do i handle such situation where someone tries to ****block but they are pretending to just do normal ****?
If the girl isn’t interested then I would act with indifference. If she’s interested, it rarely matters anyway

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have stood your ground when that fool interrupted your 1 on 1 with this baddie chick.
I would have been like "whats good" looking at him dead in the eye with a menacing but still cordial stare. Not condoning violence at all but roughen yourself a bit that you demand respect.
and then continue to talk to the chick like if he wasnt there.
That clown would have just walked away if you even would have got a bit closer to her but since you left first with your tail tucked you surrendered the female to the intruding male lion.
Trust me, she sensed that weak azz move.

Never ask a baddie for her social media.
Always strike while the iron is hot and tell her that you want go to this chill spot in the city. "You down to roll with me" with a little smirk. thats it.
Bust out your phone and give it to her so she can tap in the digits. Shoot her a text with just your name on the spot that way you know it wasnt a fake number.
If its all good its a wrap.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, try to isolate her. If your standing in a busy traffic zone, isolate her....take her to a quiet area to sit...where you can kino.

Fighting, aggressive behaviour is not a good idea because it won't result in the outcome of you getting the girl.

It does help though if you look like a guy who can handle himself. ****blockers go for easier looking prey.

Having good social skills also helps.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
sonic
Thank you bro for your comment, how do i handle ****blockers?
Most members here do better cold approaching than in OLD. I am not one of them.

Last time I was single, I just stuck to OLD. Never had to deal with any c0ckblockers to begin with.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sonic

Most members here do better cold approaching than in OLD. I am not one of them.

Last time I was single, I just stuck to OLD. Never had to deal with any c0ckblockers to begin with.
What is OLD?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal shouldn't be to get the number. The goal should be to get her ***** wet. I don't even ask for numbers if I don't get the reciprocation I want. Flakiness is at an all time high.

These two books by Alan Roger Currie changed my whole outlook and philosophy on approaching women.

Mode One: Let the women know what you're really thinkin

Ouuu say it again