How to handle this situation? girl might message my girlfriend?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in a relationship but still go out and do approaches just so i can get better at my social skills and meeting new people. I met this girl who says she had a boyfriend ok cool we had a few things in common so we exchanged numbers, we started to hang out a lot but i never told her about my GF. She never asked and I never said anything. But one day she stalked me on social media and found all my pics with me and my GF and now said how sad she feels because she has feelings for me and I told her well you have a bf already but she says "im not happy with him, but im not unhappy either." and she says its because she doesn't feel that feeling with the guy she is with and havent had sex in a year, but she feels it with me. But now I feel like I made a mistake by leading her on and I don't really want anything to do with her.

I don't want to do anything to piss her off though so I don't know how to handle it or what to say to tell her that I just want to be friends. But she wants to be with me even though she has a boyfriend, so should I mention that I can't trust her because if she cheats on her bf then how would I know she wont cheat on me? or something like that to make her back off?

Worst case scenario is she'll send a message to my GF on Facebook and tell her that I have been seeing her behind her back. Any ideas on how I can make sure she doesn't do that or if she does how to handle it with my GF?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this woman have your social media account info? If you are going to do stuff like this you need to not be dumb. This was dumb

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this woman have your social media account info? If you are going to do stuff like this you need to not be dumb. This was dumb
I never gave it to her. She searched for me and found it and then asked me about it

Last edited:

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what I plan on telling the girl with a BF to get her to back off and not do anything crazy:

I don't think it's good for you to jump into a relationship so quickly after a break up.
I told you from the beginning that I don't think I will be a good boyfriend for you, because of how I am.
I want to see if you can be happy being single first before jumping into another relationship so quickly. I don't want a relationship where I feel that I took you from another guy. And I don't think i can trust you 100% that you wouldn't do this behind my back too. I would always be thinking about it.

Thoughts? Is it too needy?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never gave it to her. She searched for me and found it and then asked me about it
Ok, then you need to change the settings on your account so only people you become friends with have access to viewing anything on your facebook page

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, then you need to change the settings on your account so only people you become friends with have access to viewing anything on your facebook page
Done my page is already put private

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she's a total psycho she's not going to want to get into drama with you and your gf. And if she does threaten to do the same with her and her bf. (Go find her social media, lol.)

It's hypocritical and hamster-y as **** to have a problem with you not being single when she's just as much of a cheater and suggests that dating her will be a nightmare because she'll live by a different set of rules than she holds you to.

She's also obviously lying lmao, why would anyone who isn't married and doesn't have kids be with someone for a whole year after they reach zero interest (no sex) unless she's hosing him for resources or something.

You can still hang out with her and bang if you want to, but my "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad person" senses are tingling so tread lightly, proceed with caution, don't get attached or serious

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts? Is it too needy?
Ok so you want to drop your girlfriend and be with this girl. Otherwise I see no reason why you would ask us if whatever you tell to some chick with a boyfriend is "too needy".

It's also clear that she is being hit with the "infatuation" hormones. This is the ****tail that affects your brain when you become infatuated with someone, and wears off after a while. When she says "she doesn't feel it with him but feels it with you", this is what she is talking about. It really has nothing to do with you or him, but just the fact that you are new and so you are making her brain hormones surge. They will wear off after a while with you too.

So my suggestion is to do what you are trying to weasel and worm your way out of admitting to us that you want to do: break up with your gf and go get it on with this other chick. But don't cheat. And don't tell your new girl to do anything like breaking up with her bf, ie. don't give off needy signals, just let her infatuation hormones do the heavy lifting for you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you want to drop your girlfriend and be with this girl. Otherwise I see no reason why you would ask us if whatever
I thought he was saying that because he was worried if he said the wrong thing she'd screencap their convos/selfies together and text it all to his gf, but your theory makes sense too