Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle the end?! Need advice :)

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women r strange creatures. When they r madly in love, all logical thoughts flies out the window - no exceptions.

You could be the biggest baddest jerk ever and they'll still stick with you.

It's when they fall out of love but still cling on to some memories that they act as you're described.

Best for you to move on, bury or at least control that emotionalism within you - it degrades ur manhood and it's not an attractive trait.
This woman seems incredibly toxic, as does your short relationship with her.

Did anyone else find it concerning that they didnt start sleeping together until after she had moved in with him?

I am smelling total beta AFC.

OP if you are as attractive and successful as you say you are, drop this chick like its hott and go date other women.
Gawd damn.
LOL - it's like @Spaz and @Glassguy have switched. I used to disagree with Spaz on everything and look up to Glassguy's cool headed responses but I see the complete opposite now.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL - it's like @Spaz and @Glassguy have switched. I used to disagree with Spaz on everything and look up to Glassguy's cool headed responses but I see the complete opposite now.
Balance is achieved.

The duality of a man = a prince and a caveman.

That means both of us hv it, able to call forth either one at will and use it when needed.

Ain't that great?

Boxerr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update.

It’s been almost 3 weeks since breaking up. I haven’t contacted her yet (don’t plan to) and havn’t heard from her at all. Still deleted off facebook and instagram. No contact continues.

I was out with friends on Saturday night and bumped into a mutual friend we have at a bar. He said my ex’s room mate/best friend, “Kate” (who was my past house mate also and my friend) is at the club I was going to. I started texting Kate from his phone - she said she misses me and wanted to see me.

So I see her there (she was alone and I was with a big group of people) and we talked for a long time. I told her what I’d been up to the last few weeks as there had been a lot of change in my life and she was taken back/amazed at the things I said. “This is a lot to process, wow!”. She asked me if I’d moved on from my ex but I dodged the question (easy to do when you’ve both had a lot to drink!). She said I taught my ex to “love”. I didn’t ask how my ex was doing or anything like that but she came up a few times in conversation. I was only positive in my responses about her. Didn’t show any hurt or look upset, was energetic and upbeat.

In summary, my fitness is better than ever, my career has taken a good turn and my social life has grown tremendously (all the people I was with at the club Kate had never met and she got along with them well!). She also saw multiple good looking women flirting with me and wanting to get with me. I ended up leaving with her and we went our seperate ways.

She said she wants to see me more often and to invite her out more. Im not sure if this is a good idea? I still want to play my cards right to have my ex want to come back (don’t worry, the hurt of the breakup is fading fast and I’m still seeing other women). Only issue is my ex was always extremely jealous/insecure anytime I was alone with Kate even though they share the same room and are best friends. When Kate lived with me and my ex last year, I also slept with her and my ex knows (before I dated my ex).

I’m going to bump into my ex eventually, and I plan to treat her in a friendly way and not bring up our past. We started sleeping together casually/friends with benefits and after a few months she developed feelings for me. Thinking of following the same path if the opportunity is there.

She still has her fridge at my house - when she sends me a message about picking it up in a few weeks how should I act? Should I avoid being at home (be busy) and let someone else open the door for her? Just want to approach this the right way!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You say one thing and do/show another.

Act decisively. Cut her off and stop thinking abt her jealousies. She's an Ex. Her jealousies is not a problem here.

Boxerr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say one thing and do/show another.

Act decisively. Cut her off and stop thinking abt her jealousies. She's an Ex. Her jealousies is not a problem here.
I have cut her off. Have had no contact at all with her and am not asking or showing concern to anyone about her. To everyone, I seem unaffected.

Nobody knows I want her to come back but myself. I just want the opportunity to be there without messing it up.

Glassguy

Reaction score
still want to play my cards right to have my ex want to come back
There is your problem. Instead of improving for your own benefit and physical/emotional happiness, you are doing it to make her jealous.

When you find out the ex has been riding multiple c0cks since the breakup and she in fact doesnt give a shyte what you are doing (which is certainly the case), you will again crumble emotionally.

You are still invested in the ex and that is never good. Want to bang her friend again? Go for it. But you need to be doing it for the right reason (get laid and good sex) and not for the wrong reasons (to make the ex jealous).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- you could stand to work on yourself first.

Boxerr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is your problem. Instead of improving for your own benefit and physical/emotional happiness, you are doing it to make her jealous.

When you find out the ex has been riding multiple c0cks since the breakup and she in fact doesnt give a shyte what you are doing (which is certainly the case), you will again crumble emotionally.

You are still invested in the ex and that is never good. Want to bang her friend again? Go for it. But you need to be doing it for the right reason (get laid and good sex) and not for the wrong reasons (to make the ex jealous).
If I wanted to sleep with this girl just to make my ex jealous, I could. But I don’t want to do that. My ex was always super jealous and there’s no need to play that card. It would only remind her of negative aspects of our relationship.

No doubt she’s been with other guys since we broke up! I’ve slept with 3 girls over the last 3 weeks and have a date this weekend so I’m not sitting around waiting for her.

If she messages me and asks for us to get back together, my answer would be “no”. In the first week of the break up I probably would have said “yes”, but I’ve moved on fast. I want the opportunity to be there.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If I wanted to sleep with this girl just to make my ex jealous, I could. But I don’t want to do that. My ex was always super jealous and there’s no need to play that card. It would only remind her of negative aspects of our relationship.

No doubt she’s been with other guys since we broke up! I’ve slept with 3 girls over the last 3 weeks and have a date this weekend so I’m not sitting around waiting for her.

If she messages me and asks for us to get back together, my answer would be “no”. In the first week of the break up I probably would have said “yes”, but I’ve moved on fast. I want the opportunity to be there.
Then why did you say that you wanted your ex to want to come back?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eject. It sounds complicated.

Also dont listen to the friends, they will report what SHE says!

It sounds she likes to play emotions: Hot and Cold.

She acted Cold to you, Sounds hot to the friends. What will happen if she comes back?

3 months of hot for you, than 3 months of dumping cold?

Actions over Words.

If she loved you, she wouldnt dumb you... She would be on your bed watching a movie with you with popcorn

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did act like a jerk often which is the main reason for this ending. Her friends planted the seed in her mind and I didn’t do much to stop it from growing!

The no contact is hard but i know I can maintain it. I feel when/if contact is broken I may catch up with her for a coffee and slowly progress it back up again if I still feel strongly about her. ****ing her again won’t be a challenge - it’s coming back and showing her the change I want her to see.

She was also creating a painting for me which she was working on for weeks. She said she wanted to finish it and give it to me but I told her not to.
Women breakup to ***** around or pursue their hypergamy, higher status male.

The best things to do is step game up.

SMV is declining for her. Fertility is cratering by the minute. Another egg drops for good every month.

Society sings her praises when in actuality, she is cheered off the cliff.

Meanwhile, new girls are turning 18/19/20/21 every day.

No sweeter feel is running into train wrecks from your past with a young hawtttt barely legal baeeeee on your arm.

She dun goofed if you step your game and lifestyle up.

#nextSet

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eject. It sounds complicated.

Also dont listen to the friends, they will report what SHE says!

It sounds she likes to play emotions: Hot and Cold.

She acted Cold to you, Sounds hot to the friends. What will happen if she comes back?

3 months of hot for you, than 3 months of dumping cold?

Actions over Words.

If she loved you, she wouldnt dumb you... She would be on your bed watching a movie with you with popcorn

Moreover, several men are getting her pregnant. Other mens proteinz are doing the backstroke in her anus.

The only way you should care for her coming back is to make a troll vid.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moreover, several men are getting her pregnant. Other mens proteinz are doing the backstroke in her anus.

The only way you should care for her coming back is to make a troll vid.

OP claims he does not want to bang the friend, because he hopes the ex will come back.

In the same breath, claims he would say NO if she wanted back. I'm confused.

Hmmm op going back to exe's RARLEY works out.. Seriously its a wasted effort.

You will be forever on the edge, waiting for the next dumping, which certainly will come.

Plus she may have taken several other big c0cks by now. Do you really want next mans sloppy seconds?

Stop sharing information with her friend man.. I wouldn't even bang the friend.

Move on to bigger and better things.. Get your chit together, hit the gym, get a killer physice, earn money, build your social circle.

Going back to her, NOTHING good will come out of it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP claims he does not want to bang the friend, because he hopes the ex will come back.

In the same breath, claims he would say NO if she wanted back. I'm confused
There's nothing to be confused about.

Classic low test beta cuck on a dj forum urinating from the seated position.

Most pickup forums are similar. DistantLight, Jmluv, Ambiguity aside. And Jmluv was rapey lol

Most men play it safe. What most men dip toes in and think they're an OG. Rare men cannon ball in and go full boar.

Hmmm op going back to exe's RARLEY works out.. Seriously its a wasted effort.
Well, the underlying message being, he's always there no matter how many *** shots she digests.

You will be forever on the edge, waiting for the next dumping, which certainly will come.

Plus she may have taken several other big c0cks by now. Do you really want next mans sloppy seconds?

Stop sharing information with her friend man.. I wouldn't even bang the friend.

Move on to bigger and better things.. Get your chit together, hit the gym, get a killer physice, earn money, build your social circle.

Going back to her, NOTHING good will come out of it.
I was 23. A club slut gave digits. She flaked three days later.

I picked up a girl 7days later newly 18 aka barely legal aka top form SMV.

Said flake hit me up. I lied. Ended up with barely legal in the clubbing district down town. Newly 18 banging versus flake on the later side of twenty.

I ran into flake and made no eye contact. There's no sweeter feel.

Gentlemen, step your game up. Get a life. Disregard bitches. Go get your paper right. Smash rotten. No strings attached. You can only serve one master.

These girls are only getting fatter.

Boxerr1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why did you say that you wanted your ex to want to come back?
I do want her back. But, I won’t allow her to walk back into my life easily.

In the same breath, claims he would say NO if she wanted back. I'm confused.
What I’m saying is if she comes back wanting to be my gf I would say no. I’d want to start from the beginning and take my time. If she expects me to just say yes and take her back easily, then that won’t happen.

I said no to being fwb and she wasn’t expecting me to say that. I don’t even want to start as friends! Want to go to the very beginning.

I think the change that needs to happen is my inner game. Externally, my value is much greater than hers. Have a very good job, own property, multiple cars, motorcycle, go to the gym a lot and have for 10+ years, tattoos, tall, good social life. It’s also “known” that I’ve been with many women.

It drove my ex crazy when I’d introduce her to female friends and she’d find out later I’d slept with them all in the past.

I had a big year (a lot of negative things happening out of my control) and on reflection I could see I went from ‘man’ to ‘boy’ because of this. I did become needy towards the end, but she also had her issues with trying to figure out her future and being stressed over it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want her back. But, I won’t allow her to walk back into my life easily.

What I’m saying is if she comes back wanting to be my gf I would say no. I’d want to start from the beginning and take my time. If she expects me to just say yes and take her back easily, then that won’t happen.

I said no to being fwb and she wasn’t expecting me to say that. I don’t even want to start as friends! Want to go to the very beginning.

I think the change that needs to happen is my inner game. Externally, my value is much greater than hers. Have a very good job, own property, multiple cars, motorcycle, go to the gym a lot and have for 10+ years, tattoos, tall, good social life. It’s also “known” that I’ve been with many women.

It drove my ex crazy when I’d introduce her to female friends and she’d find out later I’d slept with them all in the past.

I had a big year (a lot of negative things happening out of my control) and on reflection I could see I went from ‘man’ to ‘boy’ because of this. I did become needy towards the end, but she also had her issues with trying to figure out her future and being stressed over it.
So your a HIGH value guy?

Yet you have the time and energy, to take a HUGE step BACKWARDS and start all over again with a chick who is clearly a LIABILITY.

You do realise she could easily dump you all over again.. Infact the probability of her dumping you again or the relationship going South are very high.

The odds are stacked against you.. Would you risk investing in property with a female who has a past record of dumping you?

Do you want to have children with a woman who could dump you at anytime, and you end up paying child support for fuk knows how long?

Do you want to invest in a woman who may have taken several c0cks in the time you have been apart?

This is what a high value man does.. He moves the fuk on to a better prospect.. He doesn't lumber himself with a LIABILITY

Why your even considering a second chance is beyond me!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to go back. Exes coming back only works if the parties were breaking up on amicable terms such as one party leaving the area.

Other than that why go back to an ex who in this case is super jealous. How is that enjoyable?

All it will do is eventually want to break up with her or her breaking up again.