"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to handle past rejections...

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
OK so I've been rejected by two girls... these two girls are girls I will be seeing around as we all have mutual friends and go to a church hangout together. So Im curious, how do i handle these girls... Like when I first met them I was C/F, Kinoing and stuff(i mad ea good first impression but things with both of them just didn't work out, I screwed up, whatever) but once I got the not interested signals after i screwed up I naturally don't kino etc. and just honestly, don't talk to them. For example, I went to my friends house today and both girls were there... I said hi's and bye's to both and not muhc in between, so In there eyes am I being a ***** making them think they got the best of me? I just want to make sure that they think I don't give a **** that they don't want me in a sexual manner, and that if they change their mind thats fine. I just don't want to continue acting like I barely know them since I will be seeing them on a weekly basis in the future. I don't want to burn bridges, and don't want to be "Friends/Emotional Tampon".


BTW, One of the girls is hot and still single(though she is all over a guy who is a friend of mine) and the other one has a bf and I have no intention of ever getting with her(see the "Avoid Borderline Personality Disorder Chicks" thread.).

OK Thanks DJ's

Peace
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Dude, I see chicks like this ALL the time, especially now that I'm going back to school!
The advice which I'll tell you, I really feel strong abojut since it will work and it has been field tested before.

ACT LIKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

You hear me? There cannot and I repeat CANNOT be any awkwardness, if you introduce that into the interaction she will smell it from a mile away and will make her to feel awkward which will cause her to associate your company with displeasure.

Therefore go back to kino, C&F, rapport... whatever just be like it didn't happen and keep on going, if you isolate her and feel like she likes you by any means CLOSE her.

All that the rejection means is that you didn't game her hard or appropriate enough.
 

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
WHY? Just why do you hang out at a church?

--iMat
 

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by iMat
WHY? Just why do you hang out at a church?

--iMat
Hahaha... Besides my religious beleifs(thats a different topic for a different time) it is a good spot for social proof and meeting girls(if you've read my past threads, these two girls are girls I invited too and came). Im not extremly religious, but it gives me something to do for 2 hours on a weeknight when I would instead be studying or doing HW.


Thanks for the comment DOn Marko, it sounds like the "right" thing, but my AFC just comes back in me when I want to do that... gotta fix that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top