"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how to handle IOI's like an alpha male

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
521
Reaction score
563
Age
33
always assume a womans attraction level is 2 points lower than what she is signalling. if it seems shes a 9/10 interest level, assume its really a 6. if shes texting you 'hey baby i really miss you' at 2am on a friday, dont assume this is a 10/10 sign to invite her over. assume its a 6/10.
if youve just had sex with her for the first time, you instantly think she is sold on you. be a little more cynical and assume she is just warming up.

what happens is most men overreact to IOI's and this subtly turns women off. for example, they instantly invite a girl over or for a drink when they get some positive feedback or a text out the blue from her.

by dampening the signals shes sending; you will come across as more of a challenge and someone who is not easily moved and centered. you will also move things at a slower pace, and take a little longer to respond to her interest, spend more time building rapport and screening, which will raise her interest more.

batting her eyelids and smiling will move most beta men to get 'excited'... however she will throw herself at an alpha and only get a 'hey; how was your weekend?'/small talk response instead
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top