"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to handle *****iness?

netman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
New York
Originally posted by netman
I'm going through the same shyt right now with my girl. Everytime she starts with her BS, I just withdraw from all conversation with her, or if it's over the phone, I'll just calmy tell her, "you know what, I'll talk to you tomorrow". She HATES when I do that, but it works!!!

It got so bad though about 2 weeks ago, that I told her that I wanted to break up. Since coming to this site, I've learned to show her that I'm the catch and that she's the lucky one to be with me. Anyhow, after we hung up, about an hour later she calls me back crying her eyes out about how she knows she has an anger problem and that she knows she has to change. She hasn't given me any shyt since. Let's see how long that lasts...
Just on Friday, she continued with her bullshyt. She flipped out on me because I didn't call her when I got home from work, talking about that why I didn't call to "see if your girlfriend got home ok". I was like, WTF?!?! I realize that she's never going to change, EVER, so I just cut her off, just today. And to think that we've been talking about marriage. I couldn't put up this nonsense from her for the rest of my life. Hell nahhhh!!!

She's been calling me every hour since, talking about that she promises that she's going to change, and blah, blah, blah. Nahhhhh, I'm tired of her BS. I feel great right about now!!!!! :D This site has helped me see the DJ light. No more stress and arguments.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top