How to handle *****iness?

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by netman
I'm going through the same shyt right now with my girl. Everytime she starts with her BS, I just withdraw from all conversation with her, or if it's over the phone, I'll just calmy tell her, "you know what, I'll talk to you tomorrow". She HATES when I do that, but it works!!!

It got so bad though about 2 weeks ago, that I told her that I wanted to break up. Since coming to this site, I've learned to show her that I'm the catch and that she's the lucky one to be with me. Anyhow, after we hung up, about an hour later she calls me back crying her eyes out about how she knows she has an anger problem and that she knows she has to change. She hasn't given me any shyt since. Let's see how long that lasts...
Just on Friday, she continued with her bullshyt. She flipped out on me because I didn't call her when I got home from work, talking about that why I didn't call to "see if your girlfriend got home ok". I was like, WTF?!?! I realize that she's never going to change, EVER, so I just cut her off, just today. And to think that we've been talking about marriage. I couldn't put up this nonsense from her for the rest of my life. Hell nahhhh!!!

She's been calling me every hour since, talking about that she promises that she's going to change, and blah, blah, blah. Nahhhhh, I'm tired of her BS. I feel great right about now!!!!! :D This site has helped me see the DJ light. No more stress and arguments.