Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle chicks that approach you?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the club last night and had the hottest latina chick hit on me. hb9 or better. Beautiful t1ts, a$$, decent height and light complexion. I have girls hit on me on occasion but none this hot and most of them don't have the balls to come on that hard. She came up and tried to get me to dance and i politely declined since i'm not really a dancer and plus i was trying to keep the crazy drunk side of me controlled. She went and danced into my group and then slowly came up and backed into me. We grinded and then she got in close had me touching her ass, stomach, etc. but i don't like being hit on or have girls dictate the pace so i kept moving my hands away from obvious spots noticeable by my friends. She asked me my sign and name and i did the same. She also asked me basically if i was there with anyone and i said no.

Long story short, i ALWAYS out of habit brush of girls that hit on me but she was really hot and also aggressive. I was in the calm and collected/cool mood. Girls would grab my arms and try to make me dance but i politely smile and groove a little and step back and let my friends enjoy themselves while i chillback. How would you transition when having a girl hit on you?

Anyways, i wasn't in the chasing mood and i don't enjoy chasing girls that approach me so i walked away. I briefly saw her later in the night but didn't follow up. Any tips?

I have a girl coming over in a bit. Will update on that but she's nowhere as hot.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to dance.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same trouble all my life... I actually did that to the beautiful blonde coed who was coming on to me at a nude beach.
Idiot.
I'm still retraining myself, because I did it last month at a free concert downtown: THE hottest dame in town needed someone to dance with, and I turned her down. I wasn't feeling "ON", and just wasn't prepared for this to happen to me.
You gotta be ON all the time!
At the Pirate Festival, one of the hot wen-ches came on to me for a dance, and I took her up. She was maybe half my age, but I showed her I have the moves. The guy she was with finally came and got her away from me.
Dude, it's just a dance.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
learn to dance.
Definitely - if you plan on picking up at clubs.

I don't dance. But I also don't go to clubs.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make it clear, i told her i don't dance but when she slowly made her way to me grinding, i let her grind into me and then she turned around and we danced together. I don't do any of that crazy dancing sh1t flailing arms and legs. Unless i girls ass or body is up on mine, i'm not moving all that much on the dance floor.

Dancing isn't the issue, i just don't to go from being the hard to get guy into im desperate guy once she throws herself at me.

on a side note, I just ****ed the girl that came over. I'll update about it in my journal.

Tomthebomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
It might just be me but I find girls approaching me to be a big turnoff, it just seems pathetic... and it means that she's obviously a massive s.l.u.t.

In saying that if she was a total babe like this girl was I'd try and smash.