"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

how to handle a shy/anxious girl?

Crimson

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Age
30
Girl I've know for a bit is quite shy although she was showing quite a bit of interest when we first met. She doesn't show as much interest now, probably because I never made a move or made it clear I was interested.
Is it better to be direct with a girl who's shy instead of the usual 'play it cool', teasing, flirty sort of game I usually try to use?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ceams_

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Europe
I think you should go for the long run. it's risky because you might lose your time with someone who's not interested in you but you won't scare/shock her instantly
 

Crimson

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Age
30
I think you should go for the long run. it's risky because you might lose your time with someone who's not interested in you but you won't scare/shock her instantly
Yeah that's the main worry, just wasting time. I suppose there's no rush so just take it slow but keep trying to escalate with her.
 
Top