"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How to handle a hot girl?

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
Hi fellas, like most of you, I am a nice guy trying to get out of the cycle of being rejected and used. Have you guys ever seen a hot girl, and you've felt like you couldn't handle her? I have read/am reading the DJ Bible and Weapons of Mass Seduction, but I feel they haven't touched enough on the moment when a woman tries to assert control. I guess pretty women(and even the not so pretty ones) are taught or learn how to manipulate guys at an early age using their cuteness or prettiness. What do you guys think of to block their control? I myself, feel like the prettier a woman is, the more wild she's likely to be. I don't know if i could keep playing the ****y and funny game day in and day out with the same chick... maybe the key is to not spend as much time with the girl? To keep a sense of mystery to myself that is. What are your thoughts on this issue?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by xsonik
How to handle a 'HOT' girl?
Wear oven mittens!!! :rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a 'hot' girl - just a girl!!
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Wear oven mittens!!! :rolleyes:
LOL, well it might draw some attention to ya :D

maybe the key is to not spend as much time with the girl?
EXACTLY!!!!!

What do you guys think of to block their control?
How about not letting her control you? Do you have self respect? Well don't give it to her, it belongs to you! You don't want a controlling girl. Put her in her place.

lmfao!!! Still thinking about them over mittens. Wearing oven mittens might make for some good C+F tho...

*walks up to HB10*
"I'm looking for some hot women, nobody else in the mall is equipped to handle them. If you see some let me know so I can go test me mittens :D"
 
Top