Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a hot girl?

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas, like most of you, I am a nice guy trying to get out of the cycle of being rejected and used. Have you guys ever seen a hot girl, and you've felt like you couldn't handle her? I have read/am reading the DJ Bible and Weapons of Mass Seduction, but I feel they haven't touched enough on the moment when a woman tries to assert control. I guess pretty women(and even the not so pretty ones) are taught or learn how to manipulate guys at an early age using their cuteness or prettiness. What do you guys think of to block their control? I myself, feel like the prettier a woman is, the more wild she's likely to be. I don't know if i could keep playing the ****y and funny game day in and day out with the same chick... maybe the key is to not spend as much time with the girl? To keep a sense of mystery to myself that is. What are your thoughts on this issue?

Reaction score
Originally posted by xsonik
How to handle a 'HOT' girl?
Wear oven mittens!!! :rolleyes:

There is no such thing as a 'hot' girl - just a girl!!

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear oven mittens!!! :rolleyes:
LOL, well it might draw some attention to ya :D

maybe the key is to not spend as much time with the girl?
EXACTLY!!!!!

What do you guys think of to block their control?
How about not letting her control you? Do you have self respect? Well don't give it to her, it belongs to you! You don't want a controlling girl. Put her in her place.

lmfao!!! Still thinking about them over mittens. Wearing oven mittens might make for some good C+F tho...

*walks up to HB10*
"I'm looking for some hot women, nobody else in the mall is equipped to handle them. If you see some let me know so I can go test me mittens :D"