Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Handle a Flake For Dummies: The Fool Proof, 4 Steps Guide!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello boys and girls.

Every now and then when you log onto this website you come across a dude asking on how to deal with this particular girl, that flaked on him. This said dude, decides to make a post, because he has this idea in his head that with said girl or situation, general rules somehow do not apply.

In his post, he goes over minimal detaling. Every coma, an extra "o" the girl added in "soorry", the time his message was sent. Everything. He puts all there, and in most cases, his desperation is so grand that he even forget to use paragraphs, leaving a Huge Wall of boring text to be deciphred.

And then lots of guys come over and give their 2 cents about it! Some say go NC, some say call the b*tch out, some say it is a valid excuse and you should give another chance. Whatever. There is never one right answer, and the dude is left out there, with a sh*tload amount of answers, when things supposed to be way simpler.

I'm guilty myself of asking about how to deal with an specific flake. Twice! It was not as dramatic as I've putted in the previous paragraph, but I was searching for help in my particular situation, because, somewhat, I though I was different...

So with that said, I decided to create this, in order to open everyone's eyes.
It is so stupid, that I don't even know if it can be called a guide.
It is more like an experience, to be tested, proved, and used.

Some time ago, while my eyes were still sore, I've read somewhere the simplest, yet greatest tip on how to handle a flake. I've chose to ignore it, because I was still trying to believe otherwise. Now, some 6 months after reading it, I'm putting it down, in the form of steps, just for you to see how simple it is.

Step 1:
Arrange a date with a girl. (aka. ask a girl out for day 2,3,4 etc...)

Step 2:
When the day of the date comes, Flake the girl!

Step 3:
Watch her reaction!

Step 4:
Learn and copy!!

You might be thinking... That's it?

Yes sir, that is it. As you will see and hopefully learn, whatever your excuse may be, her reaction would be something like this "Ok, no worries :)"

Guess what? It haven't ruinned her day. So it should not ruin yours.
So please, don't ever make a big deal about it again!

When the next chick flake on you, don't try to get a reaction, don't try to punish her, don't try nothing. There is nothing to be done.

You say, "Ok, no worries"...

...and then you go and you SPIN SOME F*CKING PLATES!

Whatever happens next, it's not up to you anymore. You just take the flake and leave.

Conclusion:
The only flake you should be worrying about from now on, is the one you pour milk in the morning, and eat in a bowl!

TIP: To see said reaction, it works best if you flake on a girl you know won't flake on you first, which means, a girl who has a High Interest Level on you. After all, you get only upset with flakes from girls YOU have High Interest Level on!

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl flakes via text, next her. I respond "gay" in a flake by text.

Any flake should be nexted. Since girls have so many options, they should only get one strike.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
When a girl flakes via text, next her. I respond "gay" in a flake by text.

Any flake should be nexted. Since girls have so many options, they should only get one strike.

Yep.

There are a lot of faggots on here putting up with women treating them like shyt.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Some time ago, while my eyes were still sore, I've read somewhere the simplest, yet greatest tip on how to handle a flake. I've chose to ignore it, because I was still trying to believe otherwise. Now, some 6 months after reading it, I'm putting it down, in the form of steps, just for you to see how simple it is.

Step 1:
Arrange a date with a girl. (aka. ask a girl out for day 2,3,4 etc...)

Step 2:
When the day of the date comes, Flake the girl!

Step 3:
Watch her reaction!

Step 4:
Learn and copy!!
I have an even simpler, one step method for dealing with flakes. It's called NC. Yes, it's really that simple. Why waste your time trying to get back at her? In my book, a flake is not worth even a simple act of revenge.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

I agree with you Bokanovsky. They get the silent treatment.

That is what with "Whatever happens next, it's not up to you anymore. You just take the flake and leave."

The no worries line is what I've been getting from girls I've been flaking recently, due to new more hot plates.

So I figured, instead of looking butthurt, or any sh*t like that (i.e revenge) just say No worries and go live your life.

There is really nothing to worry about. There is nothing you can make to increase a girl IL, via text, on the short run. A flakey b*tch may or may not come back for attention. It is up to you take her or not when/if she comes back!

I believe so, because we are not little kids to keep playing games anymore. She flaked. Who cares. Just say it is allright and don't ever talk to the b*tch again!

Those steps were a good experiment to see how girls react. And all of them politely don't give a f*ck! So neither should us!

IndeedSir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't subscribe to the hardcore nexting on flakes. I do however take it as a sign of low IL. This is how I deal with flakes:

STEP 1: Girl flakes. Reply "Okay, cool."
STEP 2: If she contacts you, do not ask her out. If the flake was legit, she'll contact you and she'll ask to see you.

That's it. If you don't hear from her again, you know. If she does, continue on.

EDIT: I guess that is nexting, really. Eh..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I usually enable the "soft flake".

On the day of the purported date (early, around 10am), send a random text that has nothing do do with anything. Nothing with a question. Then, if she doesn't reply all day, it was a soft flake on her part. You have the excuse. She didn't text back, so you're off the hook.

Important! When this happens, don't assume she blew you off! I've had this happen and the next time I saw the girl she ran over and hugged me and told me she was depressed for a whole week because "I blew her off". It turned out her message to me was one of those "! Did not send" messages and she showed me to prove it. We ended up going out and had a great relationship.

Another girl (who missed my first message) was so upset she never spoke to me again.

Early on, you are mainly just testing her interest level (subject to change) and character.

I never send the "Are we still going?" message. Ever. If she wanted to go she would write back to your random message, if only with a random reply, and she herself should be the one to send the "are we still going" message.